351-360

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 351: Little wolf dog, he will be fine (41)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 351: Little wolf dog, he will be fine (41)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Looking at the other groups over there, the two helped each other, and the scene was very warm.

Jiang Wanwan glanced at Yu Meng, thinking that with Ren Rou's character, Yu Meng might not get along well with her.

Who knows she was wrong, Yu Meng was talking and laughing with Ren Rou, there was nothing wrong with it at all.

Jiang Wanwan suddenly felt wronged, which was completely different from what she had imagined.

However, facing the camera, even if she was wronged, she couldn't directly express it.

After the meal is done, they eat their own food.

Until the Q&A time opened, Jiang Wanwan cleaned up the dishes and found a quiet place.

Fu Huaizhu followed, and on the way, he glanced at Bai Tu.

His gaze was a little uncertain, as if he was beckoning Bai Tuo to come together.

Bai Tuo raised his eyebrows and gestured to him.

Probably let him solve it by himself.

Solve it by yourself?

Fu Huaizhu didn't know if he could hold the scale.

Jiang Wanwan was sitting on the swing. The moonlight outside was very good. The young man stood by the pillar and didn't mean to move closer.

He had a fair complexion and stood there, looking a bit colder than moonlight.

Jiang Wanwan couldn't help thinking of when he was making lanterns.

Obviously it's just a very ordinary thing. He has no reputation and no resources. Although the lanterns are beautiful, they can't sell for a lot of money.

It just so serious, people want to take possession of this serious.

Because it is unique.

Just like a teenager, unique.

Jiang Wanwan clenched the swing rope tightly and called the other party's name.

Fu Huaizhu's eyes fell on her, and he didn't speak, but waited for her to speak.

Seeing him like this, Jiang Wanwan felt bitter in her mouth.

"Do you have nothing to ask me?"

Without hesitation, Fu Huaizhu nodded.

To be too honest is also a weapon to hurt others.

Jiang Wanwan didn't ask if she liked it or not this time.

She had already got a cruel answer last night, but there was no camera at that time.

Now that there is a camera, she doesn't want to be embarrassed, but also wants to know other answers.

She asked Fu Huaizhu: "Do you have someone you like?"

After mentioning this question, the boy's eyes finally became a little warmer.

He lowered his eyes and nodded lightly.

I thought he was just like that, who knew he would add another sentence later: "Yes."

Jiang Wanwan's eyes dimmed a little, and she asked again: "Is it from the show crew?"

There is a big loophole in this sentence, and Fu Huaizhu is easy to answer.