381-390

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 381: I rely on my ability to support my family (3)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 381: I rely on my ability to support my family (3)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After reading it, the white cluster only felt that the blue cluster was really cowardly.

Because of cowardice, so many things happen.

There is nothing to be ashamed of whether you like women to pretend to be men or the same sex.

To say something truly embarrassing...

The thing that Qing Ge Wan Jiu did was indeed embarrassing.

Bai Tuo looked at the clothes on the bed, and silently put the clothes back in the closet again.

Upon seeing this, the concubine also cleaned up together.

The time when Bai Tuo came was just the day before the meeting, and after more than an hour, Lan Tuo would confess everything. This was also the beginning of her nightmare.

Concubine Jiu flew to her and asked, "Host, are you going to meet Qingge Wanjiu tomorrow?"

If it is the host, it should not cause the same situation as the original plot.

Maybe you can reverse the opponent.

Who knows that Bai Tuo refused: "No see."

Hey, it's strange, the host actually doesn't plan to take the opportunity to clean up the wine?

Bai Tu raised his leg and stepped into the bathroom of the bedroom.

The oval mirror on the sink clearly shows the appearance of this body.

In general, women who disguise themselves as men have more neutral faces, so they will not be too violent.

Lan Tuo is on the contrary, her face is very delicate and beautiful, even if her face is expressionless, she has a beauty that people can't ignore.

She also wears a wig on her head, her forehead bangs cover her eyebrows, a pair of peach eyes, her eyes are squiggly, and they are a bit intriguing.

This face is simply made for the camera, whether it is static or dynamic, it is perfect.

If Bai Tuo didn't know the gender of this body, at first glance, he wouldn't think he was a girl, but he would only think he was an overly beautiful teenager.

This is the reason why Lantuo has always been disguised as a man but has never been pierced.

Too beautiful, but also a weapon to paralyze people's judgment.

Bai Tu's sight slipped and landed on the collarbone.

The blue cluster is very thin, but the figure is very good. It feels similar to the model. The proportions of the body line are close to perfect, especially the clavicle. You can clearly see its graceful curvature without special display.

It was... I was strangled uncomfortably in front of me.

The white tuft was a little numb, and then changed the clothes and the harness inside.

After changing, it really got better.

It was already past eight o'clock in the evening, Bai Tuo turned on the computer, and saw the game called "Other World Gods and Demons" on the desktop.

The ID of the blue cluster in the game is called LAN, which is the capital letter of her last name.

As soon as she went online, she received a private chat from Qingge Wanjiu.