Chapter 34

"Welcome to the world, baby Amelia." I whisper the words, as I caress her soft cheek.

I look down at the newborn in my arms, before flicking my attention to her daddy, who is currently leaning over us. "We did good." I grin.

"We did really good." He moves his fingers from Amelia's small leg. His calloused palm cups my cheek. "And you did amazing, you took it like a champ."

"You think?" I laugh. "I'm surprised you didn't come out of it with a broken hand."

Simon flexes his hand as if to prove his point. "It would take a lot more than that to faze me, babe."

"Mhm sure." I grin, just as a soft knock sounds on the door and Liv steps in.

"You guys up for visitors?" She whispers, her eyes immediately zeroing in on Amelia.

Simon aims the question towards me, and Olivia breaths a sigh of relief when I nod.

"How's my favourite little girl?" Liv gushes over the blue eyed baby in my arms.

One of the cutest baby noises I've ever heard is Amelias response.

"I'm so jealous." Olivia rubs her own very pregnant stomach. "What's taking this little one so long."

"Probably because they're taking after their very stubborn mom." Simon smirks, from his position leaning against the wall.

Liv throws him a pointed look.

I bite down my grin.  "Well Amelia is eager to meet her cousin."

Olivia's hand softly caresses the bump, an adoring smile on her face. She lets out a breath, when a tap on the door appears to knock her out of her trance. "We totally understand if you guys aren't up for it, but the waiting room is half filled with visitors eager to meet Amelia s-"

I grin. "Let's not keep them waiting."

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"She's so beautiful." I whisper the words. "I can't believe she's ours."

Simon squeezes my shoulders from his place behind me. "I can't believe she's been home for a week already."

"It's just been a week?" I groan with a grin. "I can't tell the day from the nights with this little one."

"It's worth it though."

"Every second." I turn to face him. "Are you sure you're going to be fine today?"

Simon laughs. "You mean for the full hour you agreed to spend with your friends?"

I hit his chest, stepping around him. "Like you've left the house since we brought her home."

"I had to stop by the garage yesterday."

"For five minutes." I deadpan.

"Whatever, this isn't about me." He grabs my shoulders, before directing me towards my room. "Now get your sexy milf ass ready."

"Did you just call me old?"

Simon rolls his eyes, a grin taking over his face. "You just missed the whole point of that sentence but whatever."

I turn around, making sure he doesn't see the silly grin on my face.

Did he just say he wanted to fuck me?