Chapter 30 [Kill the lier]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Any minute now Gozuki will be coming through that door once he does we'll all jump him, he has to die for what he did to all of us.

*CREEK*

The door creeked so we leaped at him to fight but he deflected my blade.

Gozuki:"Heh you really thought i didn't know what you were doing?"

We all stood in shock.

Najasho:"He knew what we were planning!"

Gozuki:"I know everything that happen's in my base now i'll end you all."

Akame:"As if, we won't die here this is what we were ment to do."

Natala:"To protect the innocent by destroying this damned corrupted empire peice by peice."

Gozuki:"Too bad you won't live to see it."

We all charged at him but he proved quite a problem, reflecting every attack we threw at him even syncing up out attack's did nothing were gonna need some big time help.

Najasho:"Take this!"

Gozuki:"Gotcha."

Gozuki swung his sword into Najasho's face cutting into his eye.

Najasho"GAHHHHHH!"

All:"Najasho!"

Najasho hit the ground seemingly dead now i'm pissed.

Tatsumi:"You fucking bastard! Shadow sheild!"

With my shadow sheild active i couldn't be harmed by that damned sword but that did nothing, he grabed me by the throat and threw me into my team.

Gozuki:"Now you die for your betreyal."

He lifted his blade into the air and tried to swing down but something stoped him.

Gozuki:"What the?!"

????:"What's wrong old man?"

????:"You look confused, look's like the great Lubbock and his trusty companion Cross tail strike again

????:"You look confused, look's like the great Lubbock and his trusty companion Cross tail strike again."

Suddenly Gozuki's left hand was sliced off.

All:"What the!?"