Chapter 88

Ignore mistakes if any...
Comments with be appreciated...

....................

Zoya opened her eyes late in night... she frowned feeling light in the room which made her sit and she looked around to see fahad was laying on the couch with jannat laying on his chest... "fadi!"

Zoya called him who opened his eyes stopping his hand which were creasing the back of his daughter and passed a small smile to zoya who stood up and walked to him...

"Ap uth ku gy?" (Why you woke up?)

Fahad just sat on the couch with jannat in his arms and zoya sat beside him who spoke..

"Jannat uth gai thi, uska dipper change kiya that or phir soo nhi thi rhi so idher a gaya ta ky tum disturb na ho!" (Jannat woke up, had to change her dipper but after that she was not sleeping so i came here so that you won't get disturbed!)

Zoya smiled and kissed his cheek before placing her head on his shoulder hugging his arm saying...

"You know you are the best father!"

Fahad just smiled and kissed her forehead...

........................

Zoya walked down with jannat in her arms... she made her lay in the crib which was placed in living room... and then walked towards the kitchen to see aisha sitting on the high chair while fahad was cooking...

A smile came to zoya's lips and she greeted them... "Aasalam-o-Alikum!"

The two of the greeted back zoya when aisha spoke... "aj sahabzaday ny kaha hai koi kuch nhi kry ga!" (Today Mister said that no one will do anything for breakfast!)

Zoya chuckled with aisha and sat on the high chair... "jannat?"

Fahad asked on which zoya said... "she is in the crib playing!"

As she said aisha stood up and spoke... "mein jati hun bahir, or sahab g jldi kary abbu ko late ho rha hai!" (I am going out, and mister hurry up you father is getting late!)

Fahad nodded his head and continued to make the breakfast... while zoya sat there in front him looking at him... thinking about things...

........................

"Saba ammi ko khud hi samjho pta nhi kya ho gaya hai inko! Kuch sunana hi nhi chah rhi!" (Saba talk to ammi and make her understand, I don't know what happened to ber! But she is not ready to listen anything!)

Momin said to his sister on the call who huffed a breath... she is atlking to her mother since long but it is not making an impact on her..

"Bhai mein or safa aj ay gy udher phir a ky baat krty hayn ammi sy, ap baas bhabhi ky sath hi rahiay! Or khala sy bhi mein khud baat krti hun! Ap rehny dy!" (Bhai me and safa are coming today at your palce, so we will talk to ammi after that, you just stay with bhabhi! And i will talk to khala also so you don't do that!)

Momin just hmmed and soon ended the call... his eyes then moved to the open kitchen where he could see dua making something... her mood got spolied because of the chos that happened a week ago and he is feeling gulty that he can't do anything even after trying alot...

Taking a deep breath he walked to the kitchen and stood beside dua asking her... "kya bana rhi hayn begum sahiba?" (What you are making wifey?)

He said a smile pecking her hair which were tied in a bun... dua eventually smiled and then spoke... "cookies, ap raat ko keh rhy thy na ky apko yaad a rhi hai! So is liay!" (Cookies, at nighg you were saying that you are missing them so that's why!)

Momin smiled and again pecked her hair and both made the cookies together while momin's mother was in her room not wanting to come out in her anger...

........................

"Dia yr 1 week ho gaya hai! Wapis kab ao gy tum dono?" (Dia it has been 1 week when are you two coming back?)

Arham asked as a grumpy kid as he came back to their room after dinner... he listened hadia's laugh before she spoke... "arham! bhai ko thora kaam hai! 1-2 din mein a jy gy!" (Arham, bhai have some work to do, we will come after a day or two!)

Arham fell on the bed saying "abhi bhi 1-2 din?" (Stil 1-2 days?)

"Itni yaad a rhi hai apny bete ki?" (Missing your son this much?)

Hadia asked on which arham spoke... "kisny kaha? Mein apni biwi ko bhi miss kr rha hun!" (Who said that? I am missing my wife also!)

Hadia smile beautiful as she creased the head on her son who was sleeping peacefully.... while arham just huffed and closed his eyes before saying... "dia mujhy lagta hai bhai kisi trhan ki problem mein hain!" (Dia i think bhai is in some kind of problem!)

Hadia frowned asking him "kya mtlb?" (What do you mean?)

"Pata nhi shyed kaam ka koi masla hai!" (I don't know but i think it is related to his work!)

"Apny baat ki unsy?" (You talk to him?)

Hadia asked on which arham said "nhi baat to nhi ki, shyed unho ny na batana ho! But mujhy aisa feel hua!" (No I haven't thinking that he might don't wanna tell anything! But i felt like that!)

Hadia hmmed and spoke "baat kr ky to dekhay!" (At least talk to him!)

Arham hmmed and both continued to talk for a while before he fell in sleep...

.......................

I am thinking to end the story
As soon as possible
But I couldn't write anymore for now!

#OkThanksBye