Chapter 89

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

3 Months Later:

Zoya walked down the stairs holding jannat in her arms who was wearing a baby pink frock with a same pink band on her head... "Aasalam-o-Alikum!"

Zoya greeted out loud to everyone who were sitting on the dining table... as she reached the dining table aisha took jannat from her saying "chalo bethi jldi sy nashta kro late ho rhi ho!" (Come have your breakfast you are getting late!)

Zoya smiled and sat beside fahad filling her plate... while doing so she spoke "ammi jannat ki medicine kitchen mein hi hai usko 3 ghanty baad dy dijiay ga!" (Mom jannat's medicine is in the kitchen you have to give it after 3 hours!)

Zoya said before filling her mouth with the paratha which hadia had made... while everyone else too continued with their food...

Soon enough they all were done when zoya ran to jannat and kissing her head for one last time she kissed mustafa's cheek who was laying in the crib playing with the toys... "zoya chalo!" (Zoya come!)

Fahad called out for her who said a bye and walked out with arham... she sat in the car beside fahad while arham took the bike and both drove off... while going zoya spoke... "fadi ghaar jaty huay jannat ka cerelac ly jiay ga!" (Fahad while going back buy jannat's cereal!)

Fahad hmmed on which zoya looked at him and said keeping her hand on his which was on the gear... "fadi In Sha Allah aj apka kaam ho jy ga, tension na ly!" (Fahad you work will be done now, don't be tensed!)

Fahad looked at her for a second before moving his gaze back to the road and then spoke "agar mujhy aj yeh job mil gai to tum yeh kaam krna chor do gi! Yehi decide kiya tha na humny?" (If i will get this job you will not work! This was what we decided right?)

Zoya huffed and spoke "g fadi yaad hai, ab please asy disturb na ho, In Sha Allah theek ho jy ga sab!" (Yes fahad I remember, now please don't be disturbed, everything will be fine!)

Fahad passed her a small smile before stopping the car in front the building where zoya was working for time being...

Before 3 months fahad lost his job and looking at his tensed face zoya came to the decision of doing a job.... thou fahad never said to not her for not working... it was her choice but that time made him think that he can't even do anything for his two lifelines... and his guilt rose high somehow they came to the conclusion that zoya with quit the job as soon as fahad will get it and she will not do any job until jannat is being enough to live a few hours without her parents... because at this time jannat needs her parents more than anything...

......................

Here dua woke up and after getting ready she stood in front the mirror and smiled at herself moving her hand over her small 2 month bump which was hardly visible but as she was slim her bump could be felt by touching...

Her thoughts came to halt as momin's hand reached her hand and she smiled looking at him through the mirror... momin smiled back before saying... "itni jldi ku uth gai?" (Why you woke up this early?)

Dua just turned around and hugged momin kreping her head on his chest and then spoke lightly "momin chalty hayn ammi ky pass!" (Momin lets go back to mom!)

Saying so she looked at momin who's smile disappeared and he hugged her back before saying "jana mein bhi chahta hun dua, par ammi ny jo baatain ki unka ehsas hona chahiye unko! Tab hi hum wapis jy gy!" (I also want to go, but only when mom with realise her mistakes! Then only we will go back to her!)