Chapter 2 ╳ Visions

" She told me that they wanted me to be in the latest project for 'Visions' .. "

Kazuha couldn't believe what he just heard.. His book, latest projects, Xiangling being asked to be in it ? Was this a way of telling him - -

" Are you saying, that my book is being made into a movie ?" he asked, with a calm manner. He didn't want to get too over excited, not that it wasn't already thrilling to think of. " I guess ? I mean, I didn't get much from my agent afterwards for it. And I have to head out today for the scripts and see if I will approve. " She replied, taking a bit out of the egg's. So did Kazuha, as he started to hear a ring sound coming from the counter.

He gets up from his seat, and noticed his phone was going off. The contact number's belonged to another friend of his, who goes by the name of Ayaka, so he picks it up and places the phone up to where he could hear.

" Hello ?" He said, kinda coming out as a question.

" Hey Kazuha ! I just wanted to tell you before hand that - congrats on your award for the book. " she said, sounding delighted on the other end. " Thank you, Ayaka . " He replied, wearing a smile. He was facing Xiangling, who was currently still chowing down on her food.

" Anyway, I wanted to tell you, that my agent called. He told me about the new casting calls for the new movie that is in the process of filming, and that they would like me to star in it ! " She said, as Kazuha started to wear a surprised face. Not just Xiangling, but Ayaka too was being asked to be in this movie..

" That's awesome, Ayaka ! By any chance... do you know what the film is called ?" He asked, as Xiangling was wearing a serious expression.  " Oh ! I completely forgot to tell you.. It's actually based off your book ! 'Vision' was such a big hit, the director thought it would be a great box office hit !" She replied.

Kazuha looked up at Xiangling, nodding his head with a huge smile. Xiangling got the message, and started to her little 'happy dance'.  " Oh wow ! That's.. That's amazing, Ayaka ! But — aren't you in Inazuma city ? How are you going to do filming ?" He asked, turning back around to face the other direction away from Xiangling.

" I am actually in Liyue City for the rest of the year. Tohma and I wanted to get some new sights in our memories, but I got the request to be in this big hit, Tohma wanted me to go get the roll. " She replied, as Kazuha can imagine her smile. " Well then, we need to meet up on day! Have a little hang out , it's been awhile since I actually have seen y'all.. " He said, playing with the towel on the counter.

" oh it has ... tell you what ? If you come later to the meeting today for the movie, which I am assuming you probably will be, then maybe I will be seeing you there !" She says, as Kazuha starts to give a smile towards Xiangling. The other notices this, and nodded to the male.

" Of course ! I will make sure to come. " he simply replies, as they both hang up from the call. Xiangling quickly gets up and starts to playfully hit on Kazuha's shoulder. " Well then ! You ready to head on over to the studio building !?"Asked Xiangling, as Kazuha placed his phone down. He looks toward the excited girl, giving her a nod in approval.

But as they were leaving, Kazuha starts to question why the director never contacted him ? For one; it is his book. Should he have a say in this ? He starts to question his decisions, until he hears his phone ring.

Xiangling was already on her way to the car, so he stayed put inside the room, waiting for the caller to say something.

" Hello ? "

" Hello ! This is Zhongli speaking. I would like to have a word With Kazuha Kaedehara."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂