Chapter 14

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Brussels, Belgium

Having the breakfast the first thing the twins did was to push their parents in the room...

Nandini: arey but ku ready hon hum?

Naira And Aayush shared a look before looking at their parents standing outside their room and naira spoke...

Naira: because today both of you are going for a date and dare you too come home before dinner!

She said keeping her hands on her hip while Aayush nodded wrapping his arms around his chest....

Manan shared a look before manik winked at nandini saying

Manik: im going to take a shower baby!

He kissed her cheek before walking inside while nandini looked at him with her eyes wide... Aayush and naira looked at each other before kisisng their mother's cheek on either side and ran down with Aayush shouting...

Aayush: be fast mama!

Here nandini came inside closing the door... she took out their outfits standing in the closet when a pair of arn got wrapped around his waist making her look above her shoulder....

Nandini: weren't you in the shower?

Manik just kissed her neck saying...

Manik: i was thinking that we got some lone time so why not utilising it?

Saying so he picked her up and walked to the washroom... as he made her stand then only nandini saw his all naked.... she rolled her eay before smiling at her clothes also went in the wash basket and both took the shower with love embracing them...

........................

Mumbai, India

Mann was in the room in murthy mansion since night... he didn't even came down for dinner now also on breakfast owing to which Ridhima walked to his room after giving avni to abhi who was playing with his granddaughter in the living room sitting beside a laying mukti....

Ridhima knocked on the door of mann's room and got a reply...

Mann: come in!

She opened the door and saw mann sitting on the bed with his laptop... his frowns were telling her that he was angry... one more thing the malhotra man have same is that they always frown whenever they are angry....

Ridhima: sab theek hai mann? Tumny raat ka kuch nhi khaya hua!

Mann just nodded removing his frowns and spoke

Mann: baas kuch kaam tha to wo kr rha tha!

Ridhima just kept looking at him before asking him...

Ridhima: you sure?

Mann passed her a small smile before putting the laptop on the side while asking Ridhima...

Mann: yes, btw where is my bunny?

Ridhima smiled and spoke...

Ridhima: papa ky sath hai, dhund rhi thi tumhy subha table py!

Mann chuckled and then both of them walked down...
Reaching the living room mann called out for avni loudly...

Mann: where is my bunny?

Avni listened to his voice and immediately ran down to him who laugh and twirled her around in his arms...