Hospital

Aria's POV

Its been a day and a half since my mom broke my phone and I was miserable. Especially because she drank yesterday. I shuddered.

It was rare when my mom drank but when she did it always ended with a brutal beating. I guess I passed out last night because I woke up on the floor with a small puddle of blood surrounding me.

I winced as I got up I felt my head and when I looked st my fingers I saw red. I also felt something hard but I couldn't tell what it was.

I had a few cuts on my body but it was mostly bruises. I tried to get up but I felt dizzy and I sat in the floor.

I heard a loud knock on the door but I couldn't find the energy to go answer it. Then the door almost swung off its hinges revealing Haru.

His leg was out and I could tell that he kicked it. "Aria!" He said as he rushed over to me. "What happened?" He asked. Why is his voice always so calm? I wondered.

"my parents came back" I said. Forgetting that he didn't know of the abuse. His expression darkened. He dipped out his phone.

"I need you to come over bring your car" then he gave him my address and his eyes widened slightly seeing my orange hair died red from the blood.

He left and I was getting drowsier by the minute. I saw Hatori walk in briskly. He came over to me with a first aid kit. "What the hell happened?" He must!blew to himself.

"Haru!" He yelled and Haru came down with three suitcases full of stuff. Then black dots appeared in my vision. "No stay awake" Hatori said he and Haru helped me to a car

Haru's POV

I sat next to aria and I winced as I saw a huge piece of glass in her head. Hatori said not to pull it out or else she would bleed out faster than she already is.

"Please stay awake" I said as her eyes closed. I felt a pang in my chest at the thought of losing her.

We rushed to the sohoma hospital and they took her into an emergency room. I started pacing

This gave me flashbacks to when rin hurt herself. I wonder if I should visit her while Aria's in surgery?

I went to her room to find the window open the curtains moving with the breeze. "why rin" I said but in wasn't going to go looking for her.

Aria was my biggest priority right now. I waited in the waiting room impatiently. My phone rang and I saw the caller ID said kyo.

"hello" I said "have you seen aria she was supposed to spar with me today" he said and i let out a breath "she's in surgery" I said.

"why!?" He asked "because she had a piece of glass in her head" I said. It wasn't my place to say she was being abused if she wanted to tell him then she could but if not then she'll make up an excuse.

"Ill be over wait what hospital?" He asked "the sohoma" I said and "be over in thirty" he hung up and I ran my hand over my face.

"what the hell aria" I said to myself. Just as kyo said he was over with Tohru and yuki.

"do you know what happened?" Yuki asked worriedly I shook my head. "I found her like that when I went over to her house" I said .

We waited a little longer and a nurse came out. She had black hair and grey eyes "Aria Suzuki?" I stood up along with the others anxiously

"She's in a stable condition but we put her in a coma for now so she won't feel pain. She should he fine after a week or two.

She had twenty stitches and you can visit her if you want Dr. Sohoma is with her now. And luckily we were able to do surgery without having to shave her head"

" does she have anyone we should inform? Like parents? Boyfriend? Sibling?"

"I'm her boyfriend and no" the nurse nodded "ill give you an update if anything comes up"

"thank you what room?" I asked "122" she said me and the others went to her room to see her unconscious body laying peacefully on a hospital bed. her orange hair surrounded her making her look like a goddesses.

"she'll be fine" Hatori said I thanked him and he said that he had to go to akito.

"I got her these" Tohru said pulling out a lavender bouquet. "Im sure she will love it, loves lavender" I said and I grabbed a vase from yuki and filled it with water placing it near her bed.

"and this" kyo said smerking as he handed me a cow stuffed animal. I rolled my eyes but placed it next to the flowers.

We sat next to her for a while before the others left and then kisa and Hiro came along with Momiji. "Is she going go be ok?" Kisa asked in her usual soft tone.

"Yes she just needs to sleep so she can heal" I said Momiji Set a few lollipops next to the cow plushie.

"Hatori wants me to come back but if she wakes up tell her thanks for the cookies and I hope she gets Better soon." He said leaving with kisa and Hiro.

I grabbed her hand "you'll be fine" I said mostly to Myself. I layed my head on her leg. Them I fell asleep.

Two updates in one day yay Please vote and comment