Chapter - 13

"I .... I ... I need your signatures for parent's approval to join school's overnight camp." He was standing in front of half opened door.

His mother was standing blocking his way leaning against door frame puffing out smoke from her mouth.

"You want to go there?"

"Yes"

She took the paper in her hands and then burned it with cigarette while looking at Sanskar's scared face passing smirky chuckle.

"This is your punishment for calling me your parent" her seething voice brought instant tears in his eyes.

"Sorry Mrs. Maheshwari"

"Now get out. I don't want to see your face to ruin my day" Sanskar bowed his head trying his best to control his tears.

"Baby, come inside why are you wasting our precious time" Sanskar heard voice from inside while going back to his room.

Sanskar jerked and opened his eyes. He stared at far for long time with out any emotions. He was still in his study.

'Beep' sound from his mobile earned his attention. It was almost 6 in the morning. He got up and then moved towards his room for getting ready in his gym cloths.

He came back to his room. Unknowingly his eyes went towards the couch which was empty.

'Where did she go?' he scrunched his eyebrows but then remembered their last night's encounter.

He straight went towards dressing room and then after freshening up he came back, that moment his eyes fell on the fragile figure sitting in the balcony. He went closer to realise it was Swara.

She was sleeping sitting on the couch curling herself in fetus position.

Sanskar remember the day, Granny was diagnosed with tumor. His whole world turned upside down with just one revelation. She was his only family.

But major blow out came to him in the form of Granny's demand for him to get married. He never believed in marriages and relations he had his worst memories associated with those.

Granny was also stubborn if her grandson. She put forward condition for him, he needed get married before she starts her medical treatment. She knew her grandson will need some support and who could be other than his soulmate.

She gave him option if he would be choosing girl for him or, does she needs to look after.

Sanskar was clear, he never wanted to put himself in any lifetime committed relation. He hated this bond from core of his heart.

After much of arguments, thoughts, he decided for escape way through contract marriage, but he needed a girl who would not cause him any headache post their contract ends, that too Indian as his Granny was much fond of their origin.

Roger came up with number of photos of girls who could be eligible candidates for his contract marriage proposals. He was least interested, but one picture captured his attention. It was of the same girl he had seen few months back in India while coming back. 'What her picture is doing here? I thought humanity still exists in this world but looks like she is also selfish.'

He asked Roger to find out about her and there he got to know everything. She was perfect solution for his problem.

'Sir, she doesn't know but her fiancée has submitted her picture to that agent. He is ready to do anything to get settled abord.'

Sanskar stared at her for a moment. For a moment he felt slight pang seeing her tear marks. He shook his head and left from there. 'It's better to be selfish than wounding one's heart being selfless.'