[ch:2] 8

Everyone was stunned silent. As for you 'How does he know the word deranged. Isn't he supposed to be a dumb fuck boi according to the preteen who wrote this'

"Tbfh I didn't even see you there. But now that I know you exist what the fuck are you wearing?? "
Okay now this is turning into bullying, you have to stop Mark.
"Come on Mark! Plain black hoodie is a... a... unique party outfit! "

"In summer? It's liKe a 1000 °  in here?? " Now that you think about it, Mark did have a point though. Eunji is probably sweating her tits off in that. Along with those black skinny jeans.

You felt a arm snake around you waist, It's was Mark's of course. He tried to do the same with Yato who is standing next to you but Yato moved away fast. Really fast.

In that time, Eunji recovered from the burn
"I.. I am not like the other popular girls who wear dresses and lots of makeup--"
"Yeah okay shut up you are an actual crime against humanity. "
"Mark! "
He is roasting this chick like she stole his dick or something

"Love you too baby. Let's go. And as for you... " Mark looked at Yato "you are a big boy. If you need a big present, you know where to find me. " Mark winked at Yato who looked ready to kill.

"Le-Let's get you outta here "
"Eager aren't we? I too am eager to get you outta that outfit." Mark giggled
as you smirked,
"I can't wait for you to pin me down and do me " you pulled Mark down a bit, closer to you and whispered "Oh so right "
"Hell yeah baby lets go!! "

-

"Hey F/n I dare you to kiss that girl.. You are into chicks too ya?" one of Mark's friend dared you. You don't really have friends here -Brittany has a few toxic ones- so you started hanging and drinking with Mark and his buddies.
"Ye ye she into everything. Just like me. " Mark said wrapping his arm around your shoulders. You looked at the girl in question... she is gorgeous!
"Um.. Honestly she is really cute I would love to get with her."
"Ooooh!!"
"Then do it! "
"Yeah do it you pussy! "

"Okay! Okay! fine!! ... I will do it. "
Everyone cheered and did a toast for you. And you suddenly realized.. you never did this before. You don't know what to do.
"Um.. so okay game plan... How do I do this? "
"Uuhhh"
Everyone stared at you weird. Of course they did, Brittany is experienced unlike you who is a virgin. Not to mention she is sizzling hot!

"I- I mean! I have never done this w-with a girl before! "
"Oooh. Okay! "
"Just go and kiss her "
"Simple! "
"What?! I can't just do that! She finna call the police? "
"Is police an awfully winded way of saying Uber? "
Everyone laughed at that awful attempt of a joke.
"Bro no I am serious!"

"Chile! You are an attractive female. Thats top dawg shit. You can get away with anything! "
"Yeah! Just tell her its your first time with a girl! "
"I mean if ya really don't wanna, you can take the drink--"
"Ayo Fred shut Up!!"
"Ay gurl!  Don't be pussy! don't drink!"

You took the drink and chugged it.
"I am doing this."
Everyone cheered loudly as you walked over to her.

Ready to get slapped you placed your hand on her waist and turned her around. She turned ready to push you off but stopped and smirked.
"Ohhh a pretty face and here I thought some greasy men was putting their hands on me "
"Ugh... I am tired of men " you said leaning in closer.

"Me too " Everyone cheered very loudly as you both started making out. It soon got heated. And kept getting hotter
hotter
hotter
And suddenly Mark pulled you away!He threw you over his shoulders and ran. His buddies were also gone from that spot. Soon a guy -probably her bf- came over they started fighting. Yikes.

"Oooh the kissing booth! "
"We have a what now?! "
"Let's go baby!! "

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.