Alcina's Journal

Leila has called me mother! And I called her my daughter!!
Leila told me that she never wants to leave this castle!
I love this feeling, I even told my daughters what happened, they're filled with joy and love, that Leila has become our newest member of our family.

I also got a call from Mother Miranda today, saying that she will be coming tomorrow...during Leila's birthday gathering. Which is strange but I knew she wanted to meet her!

I also invited my other siblings...even though I despise them sometimes.
But I want them to meet Leila and I want Leila to feel comfortable around them!

For her, she might be a little frightened because they're the lords of the village, who are coming to her birthday and I don't want her to feel that!
But, I think they will adore her...they must!
I also think that Leila will adore them fast, like she adores her new sisters and me!

I hope Heisenberg, that man child, doesn't make her feel uncomfortable tomorrow, I'll be watching him very closely.
Donna and Angie are pretty nice, minus Angie, if you manage to piss her off in the wrong.
And I know for a fact that Moreau will love her like he does with Miranda!

Tomorrow will be perfect...I hope!!!

Sincerely,
Alcina