72:

Y/n's view:
Law low arc ||____||
Chapter will be long due to plot reasons:
⚠️: use of alcohol, sexual references.
Play music when told to do so ❤️ or be a rebel

We have been traveling for hours.
Renjun had come with me on the ambulance in one of the gas stops we did.

He was sitting besides me and was feeding me Doritos. While I read something on my phone.

"It seems they called of the search for me." I mentioned as I kept reading the news.
"Wooseok said he won't give up.but it seems he has a girlfriend now."

"That's good." Jeno mentioned. "It means he'll give up soon."

"Holy-" we all perked up, I got on to my feet and clung on to the side.

"I'm so freaking dizzy." Zuley mentioned as she rubbed her eyes. "How am I still alive?"

Yuta opened the little window. "You woke up stupid? Aw man I thought I was free from you."

"You're stupid!" He said pointing towards him without looking. "And ha ha you're stuck with me. Why am I in an ambulance?"

"We are headed towards Utah."

"Utah." She nodded and closed her eyes. He opened her eyes again wide and tried sitting up but failed. "Utah?!!"

"Why? What's wrong Noona?" Jeno asked as he glanced at her.

"I wasn't ready and I don't look too great to make such a great comeback at my hometown."

"Comeback?"

"Don't worry about it..you guys will find out sooner or later. How far are we from Utah anyways?"

"We are here...just putting the address to your house."

"Shi-" She said. "What city we in?"

"Provo."

"Oh so like 45 minutes away." She mentioned and glanced at me. "Thanks girly I got to see your face when I wake up from death."

"We are here already?" I asked peeking out the window. "It looks....boring."

He continued to drive, Renjun giving me a side hug as we expectantly wait to see this place.

The ride felt a bit bumpy at some point so I curiously looked outside. "What is this place? A forest???"

Zuley just looked away from everyone and closed her eyes.

Yuta parked the ambulance and turned it off.
"Zuley I think you gave me the address. You said it would lead to your house..."

Zuley kept her eyes closed. "No the address is right....this is my house."

Someone opened the doors, I hopped off and Renjun followed after me. We all stopped to stare at the place.

I wowed as I took in the beautiful sight of the mountain behind...a literal castle style mansion.