16 | Dancing At 3 Am

Mateo's POV:

"Here, they jump into the hole. But they don't know what's inside. Well only the initiates don't know. The people act like they don't know, but they do." She squeals telling me explaining what's going on during the movie.

Yet I've now seen it 12 times meaning, I could probably play all the characters considering I know all their lines.

Her head lays on top of my chest while I play with her hair, kissing her forehead ever so often.

"Now we meet Four, God he's so hot." I grip onto her chin tilting her head up in a way so she could see me.

I pull her head up, kissing her lips long enough until the number guy is off the screen.

"Hey we missed him." She went to pick the remote up but I quickly took it away from her so she couldn't go back.

"Hey-!"

I shut her up by kissing her, longer and faster shoving my tongue the second our lips met. I feel her trying her best to match my pace, causing me to slow down kissing her more passionately.

She pulls away catching her breath, while I glare not ready to part.

"We're gonna miss Four again."

"Good." I pull her back, grabbing her neck.

~~~

"And did you see the way, he pulled her kissing her!" Of course two hours later, she's still talking about that guy who's named after a number.

"Like this?" I pull her back kissing her, having her hold my biceps. Her soft hands touch my naked body, feeling so perfect on me.

"Just like that!" She completely ignores our kiss, stirring the cake batter in the bowl.

She had a random urge to bake after we finished Insurgent for the fifth time. And it's 3 am in the morning while we're laughing and baking the dimly lit house.

"Hand me the vanilla extract."

She points at a random area of the house, expecting that to so be the vanilla.

I go to the cabinet, taking the dark brown liquid out handing it to her.

"Thank you assistant." She smiles happily calling me her assistant. She shakes her hips to the random music playing through the radio.

"Pass me the butter spray." I pass her what she what's, as she dancing to the music careful not to spill anything.

She pours the batter into the greased pan, turning around while I just stare amused at her.

She swirls herself around putting the pan in the preheated oven.

"Come dance with me."

Play song at the top.

I'm not one who can say no to her, so I make my way over to her gripping her hips while she wraps her arms around my neck.

She sways herself feeling the music.

I grip her hand extending her out, and pulling her back into my chest. I do the same but when bringing her back to me I twirl her making her hair turn too.