hi

First of all, it's Angelo, hey.

Second of all, DO NOT SKIP THIS BECAUSE SOME OF Y'ALL START SPEWING SHIT AFTER NOT READING AUTHORS NOTES OR TAGS LIKE🤡

Okay so this is something very spontaneous Angel wrote one night a few months ago when she couldn't sleep. Yeah she finished the whole thing in one night.

I'm just going to help her edit and make a little bit of changes.

This story will have a lot of fluff and almost no action. Almost. It wouldn't be a sister story without the mc getting kidnapped or hurt would it now?

This story will jump around from when the sister is born until she's five. We've never written a story where she's a kid so angel thought why not and here's the end product. I swear she's the most creative when she's either showering or when she can't sleep *cough* when she decides not to take her pills *cough*

Anyways I won't waste your time anymore. Y'all know the drill. No copying. No hate. No offensive jokes about black, white, Asian or people of any other races. Fuck off if you're a homophobe.

If any events of this book come off as similar to real life or something else, it's purely coincidental. It's nothing drastic. The kid won't turn into an assassin at five. She will only know three languages because shes growing up around them, as in, her family uses it all the time and they've been teaching her that ever since she could talk. No big words.

We won't write the language so y'all don't need translations. Its okay for the languages we know, but For some reason, it annoys us when we have to read something then look at the translation for it and all- you get me. For example:

"I don't really know" She said in Italian.

Onto the characters.

We're not posting pictures. Only descriptions. You can imagine them as you like but don't get into descriptions in the comments. It seriously messes with how we imagine our characters. The only reason we are inclined towards not posting pictures in this story is because some of y'all are ruthless when you see a face you don't like.

Just because angel isn't going to read this, I'll tell you something. I might seem rude and mean, but it's a fact. Hate me or love me for it, i don't give a shit.

It's not like we're much to look at for us to be hating on face claims🤨

Scarlett Isabelle Romano
Age will range from newborn to five years old
Heterochromia Blue-green eyes
Chestnut brown hair
First girl born in the Romano family after seven generations
Very bubbly, innocent obviously, nice to everyone she meets, shy, overall a happy child. Loves her family very much. Doesn't know about the family mafia.
Sexuality: unknown. She's five -_-

Atlas Romano
Age 14-19
Blue eyes,black hair
A quiet person but talkative around family.
Overprotective of Scarlett and hates the idea of anyone but family getting close to her. Likes boxing and shooting. Joins the family mafia when he's sixteen.
Sexuality: Homosexual.

Julian Romano
Age 16-21
Blue eyes, black hair
A fun person to be around. Plays pranks on everyone and then gets away with it by dragging his innocent baby sister in between. Very overprotective and doesn't like seeing any boys or even girls too close around his baby sister. His only explanation for that is "you never know. She could even like girls when she grows up and then just like that all that Overprotectivness was in the wrong court all along." Strategist in the mafia. Sexuality:Bisexual.

Domenico Romano
Age: 18-23
Blue eyes,black hair
The angry brother, but little Scarlett calms him down. He's asexual and aromantic and therefore only committed full time to his baby sister. Incharge of new recruits and their training. Head of soldiers in the mafia.

Lucius Romano
Age: 21-26
Heterochromia Blue-green eyes, chestnut brown hair.
Oldest of the bunch, strict with his younger brothers but only soft for his baby sister. Seriously attached to his baby sister especially since she is his carbon copy but the more female and cuter version.Don of the mafia. Aromantic
Sexuality: Heterosexual.

(A/n Apparently you can be straight and aromantic but my guy here turned aromantic.)

Athene Romano
Age: 43-48
Blue eyes, black hair
A loving mom, used to be a badass assassin, but quit after her youngest child was born. Ex-donna. Loves all her kids but favors little Scarlett a bit more since she's her baby girl and the youngest of the bunch.
Sexuality: Demisexual

Aries Romano
Age:44-49
Green eyes, chestnut brown hair.
A great father. Only shows emotions around his family. Secretly loves cooking for his wife and kids. Makes it very obvious Scarlett is his favorite child. Lucius and Scarlett are the only ones who inherited his hair and his eye color well, in one eye atleast which he had gotten from his mom who passed away when Domenico was one.
Sexuality: Heterosexual (used to be bi-curious but decided he likes pussy more.)

Other Family:

The Romanos

Salvatore Romano
Grandfather

Lucian Romano
Uncle

Vera Romano
Aunt

Armani Romano
Cousin
18-23

Aaron Romano
Cousin
18-23

Avery Romano (male)
Cousin
18-23

The Valencias

Arturo Valencia
Grandfather

Delilah Valencia
Granma Lila

Hades Valencia
Uncle

Evan Valencia
Cousin (adopted)
2-7

Damon Valencia
Cousin (adopted)
2-7

(Yes they are twins)

First chapter will be up tomorrow.

Love ya.

Angel and Angelo~