Bonus Chapter 3

Parker's POV

I came out. I did it.
I got scared for nothing.
I realize that I am different early on. I always compare myself to my big brother Grey.
Why can't I be a little bit manly like him?

I idolize my big brother a lot. He is very good looking, smart the only flaw is he is not really into people. Heck all of us even princess doesn't like people.

I woke up really early to help Papa G cook some breakfast for us. We ate a lot so I want to help him.

He reluctantly allow me to do the waffles.

"Parker please please be careful. Your father almost skinned me alive when Ella got hurt while frying the chicken several years ago."

"Owkie dowkie Papa G!"

I step on my foot stool and carefully combine the ingredients that is needed in the mixing bowl. As I am pouring the flour "You're up early son" I got spooked when daddy suddenly appear out of nowhere.

The bag of flour that I am holding spilt. I am covered in flour from head to toe. I wave my hand to disperse the flour particles and saw dad covered also in flour. Oh no his suit.

"Why did you do that daddy!"
I exclaimed.

"I thought you heard me coming!"

"No one heard you daddy! Look at what you've done. There are flour everywhere. Your suit is ruined. The waffle I am making is ruined and we waste precious ingredients and-" I am already near tears when daddy hugged me tightly.

"Okay okay. Daddy is sorry. Don't cry honey. Don't cry."
"Come on Parker let's clean up first then make another waffle okay?" Daddy gently grab my arm and we walk back to our respective rooms to clean up.

After a few minutes I went out and saw daddy waiting in front of the elevator. He changed his suit to his usual white shirt and black joggers.

He still dressed like he was in his 20's. There's no denying that our dad is capital H.O.T I can hear my classmates and teachers verbalize their admiration every time he comes to our school.

In the case of mommy the guys always murmur that she is beautiful but our mom is oblivious to the world.

Whenever we go out daddy will always reminds us to keep an eye on mommy because she always wander around unattended and from a young age we are taught to glare at guys who are getting near to our mommy or looking at her differently.

We are her very own Armies. The MIB's are a different kind of protective. They are much more brutal. That's another chapter🤫

Yes we are that protective.

"Why are you wearing your normal clothes?" I ask.

"I decided to take a day off." We rode the elevator and I skip towards the kitchen.

"Are you allowed to do that daddy?"
He looked down at me and snorts.

"What's the use of owning your own empire if I can't do what I want?"

True but daddy is very hands on. He makes time for all of us. There is a week every month that is dedicated for our bonding with daddy. He will take a week off every month.

Monday is for Grey, Tuesday is mine, Wednesday for Gab, Thursday for Jay and Friday for princess. The weekend is solely dedicated to mom. They will go out of town and will leave us with uncle Blake and auntie Cara.

The staffs already cleaned the mess I made and they prepare again the ingredients that I will need. I would have to thank them with ice cream later for cleaning my mess.

I step on my foot stool since my height is from mommy. Daddy stands beside me and assist in lifting each bag of ingredients so I'll not spill it again.

Whenever my arms get tired of stirring daddy will take over.
We made at least 30 waffles. I am surprised that we are not yet overweight.

"Yey!" I celebrated. I high five dad and fist bump the staffs around us.

We place all the waffles in a big platter and they prepare butter and all the syrups that are available.

Papa G laid out the rest of our breakfast. Of course the never ending fried rice of mommy is also served.

At exactly 9am my sibling went down from their respective rooms. We hug, kiss and greet each other in the morning. Gab even pretend he did not see daddy at all which is hilarious.

Our princess goes down skipping down the stairs. She is the only one who uses the stairs in the morning. We're too lazy for that.

Dad is sitting at the center. He looks around if all his 'spawn' as he calls us are complete.

"I forgot to wake up your mom. Just a minute."

He stand up and run up to their wing.

The 5 of us look at each other and sigh. It will take at least 15 minutes to fully wake up mom.

"Grandpa Alfred can you please follow daddy after 5 minutes?"
I requested.

"Sure. No problem Parker."

"I bet they are doing unholy things." Gab said.

"Shut up Gabriel." Grey said.

Beside me Princess is tugging my shirt.
"Parky what does Gabby meant?" She ask in a cute voice.

I glare at Gabriel. He has the audicity to smile sheepishly.

"They are just praying princess." I lied. Sorry God please forgive me for lying.

She nodded and murmur "Yup I should pray also like mommy and daddy."

Alfred went up and after a few minutes daddy went down carrying mommy in his arms. She is still freaking sleeping but her clothes are changed and her hair is fixed.

I bet daddy did that while mom is sleeping. His dedication to mom is very remarkable. I hope I find someone like daddy.

Daddy slowly sat down mommy on her chair.

"Grey lead the prayer." Dad says to Grey.
And he did. After saying Grace we ate silently.

"Love eat up." Dad is still waking mom up.
Mom got startled when daddy shakes her shoulder.
"Huh? Huh? What's happening Gideon? There is an earthquake! Gideon grab the kids!"

We stare at mommy stupefied. She opened her eyes and saw all of us staring at her wide eyed, mouth agape.

Mommy smiled sheepishly and flash us a peace sign.

"Let's eat my babies."

We resume eating and I saw daddy just staring at mommy with a smile on his lips.

"Daddy."
Daddy look at Ameera beside me.
"Yes princess?"

"Gabby said you are doing unholy things to mommy upstairs. What is it?"
She asked innocently.

I face palm. Daddy glare at Gab and shouted
"Gabriel Knight Rosen- Hower!"
The said Culprit raised his both hands and smirk at daddy.

Mommy giggled.

There is no dull moment in our family.

A/N tell me. What topic do you want me to include in my upcoming bonus chapters? Just comment or message me😃

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Love you all!🥰