The beach

Someone was blocking the sunlight. I got so mad and took off my sunglasses ohh Jake it's you I said sitting upright.

yeah, can I apply you a summer tattoo? he asked taking the sunscreen out from the bag

okay, you can do it right here by my back shoulder, I said as turned to the other side.

I can feel the cool sunscreen controlled by Jake's finger making a heart shape, I could feel it.

I'm not done yet, he says writing on my back shoulder what are you up to now Jake? I said, giggling.

don't move he said as he tries to focus.

Jake gave me a mirror. I checked my back shoulder there stands J&A with a heart; I love it! I said, turning around and giving him a big tight hug standing on my toes as it sunk into the sand.

Emily was just there basically a third wheel. I wanted to ask her where she and Jake went off, that night but I kept on snatching that thought out of my mind. Jake carried me to the water let me down, Jake! I said ironically
The wave pulling us. I was happy, for the first time to find someone that loves me. I'm filled with joy. After a few minutes of playing in the water, Jake went under the water, I was just standing and doing nothing. I felt his hand taking off my shorts, I closed my eyes no, no, no I'm not ready yet I said in my thoughts my hands together. you look hot without the shorts on, I think you should stay like this wearing two-piece only Jake said giving me a dirty smile.

I got out of the water to take a shower. I don't know why I don't feel comfortable sometimes when I'm around Jake. Jake takes me to my room holding my hands, he walks fast making me walk behind him as he holds my hand. In the hallway, Jake pushes me against the wall feeling our lips touching each other. It was my first time kissing someone so you could imagine how awkwardly it went at first. He picks me up grabbed my butt and entered my room. Jake what are you doing I asked as he kissed my neck biting it like a lion. shhh...don't say anything, let's do the action first Jake said I knew what he meant. He was about to take out...

Jake I'm not ready I said. He talks me out AND it happened I let it be. Why not I love him, he is like my world to me.

-----------------
----------------------

I woke up from a voice behind my door have you done it said a woman barely whispering. I was curious to know. So I reached the door and opened it seeing Emily and Jake in front of me looking at them needing an explanation of what they were talking about and why are they standing there like some security guard we were about to prank you said Emily changed her facial expression all of a sudden.

I ignored them and closed the door to get ready for the day. As I close the door slowly staring at Jake made me feel warm inside. 

We were at the dining table. I could tell Emily was kinda jealous even though she don't show it I could see it from her eyes. Why and what should she be jealous about after all she is rich isn't it. so...how did you all sleep? I asked awkwardly to break the silence

i slept pretty well said Emily eating her breakfast

me too, but last night was different from the rest. I don't have the words to even explain it said Jake looking into Emily's eyes.

Although I didn't have a clue why he was staring at her instead of me, I guess it's normal to feel jealous in a relationship.

The next night we went to a club nearby. The three of us sat at the bar to get a drink. I know I have learned my lesson I won't drink anything that will make me drunk. I sat between Emily and Jake. I hold his hands for a moment, and he moved his hand away I need the restroom said Jake.

Emily took out her red lipstick to apply more on her lip. Her phone buzzed what... I was shocked to see her notification someone saved J with a heart and sent the text that says...

I did the dare last night it was...

Emily turned to her phone and texted that person back, I couldn't see what she was typing. Hold on I saw something familiar, the profile picture of that person is Jake. There are lots of things running through my mind, I could be wrong. What did he mean last night and why is he even texting her in the restroom?

Since Jake is my boyfriend I need to find out what's going on between them.

Emily left and Jake wasn't even in the restroom. I tried calling her but she never answered.

It was late night, I went to bed to pretend I was far from sleeping. Someone walked into the hallway in the direction of where Jake's room. There was a Shadow under my door that kept me alert and I know I wasn't going crazy, I proved it. Jake's door was slightly open, I saw Emily and Jake cuddling each other I got so mad
Jake. What is all this? warm tears running down my cheeks

Alice, it's not what it looks like! said Jake pushing Emily away from him. I can explain

explain? I asked, what I saw already explains a lot! I shut the door close and ran back to my room. I took my pillow, coiled myself up, and shed tears I was heartbroken. All this time they used me and for what...why?