Chapter 27

(Jasper P.O.V)

"Daniel, please talk to me." My brother has been ignoring me for the past week.
He was sitting in his car staring out the window. I hate been ignored more than anything in the world.

"I hate you" he said starting up his car.

"What did I do?!"

"You, and him....." He looked hurt.

"Danny, he's my boyfriend."

He pulled out the drive way and drove out. I went back inside. I can't help but to feel like I let my brother down. I mean I shouldn't feel bad. But knowing that I hurt him makes me feel like the worst.

"What's been up with you and Daniel? He seems distance." Mom asked.

"I don't know" I went up to his room and plopped on his bed. Why did he have to make things so difficult? I took in his scent from the covers. I was becoming often fond of the smell of my own brother.

"Get the hell out of my room bro." Daniel snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry, but Jamie....I can't hurt him like this. What will mom and dad think?"

"I don't care what they think!!! I don't care what anyone thinks anymore!!! It hurts and you don't know how I feel!!!" He yelled. Here we go again....

I grabbed his arm and held his hand.

"Don't touch me. I hate you and your not my brother." he tried to pull away from me.

"Yes I am, actually your twin. Twin brothers don't kiss and touch each other ether" I told him as if he were a child.

"Jasper please....just give me one chance. Jamie....mom or dad don't have to know" he stepped in closer his scent heavier than the one on the comforter.

I closed my eyes inhaling slowly.

"You want this, you want me. You don't have to hide it Jasper" His warm lips pressed against mines and his hand traveled around my waist. I can't resist anymore. To be completely honest I did have urges to want to be with my brother, sometimes dream about him, in-spite all that I always pushed my feelings down. I cupped the back of his neck pulling myself on to him getting rid of any space between us.

"Mmm" he moaned into my mouth picking me up and laying me on the bed not breaking the kiss. Daniels hands probed my body. Rocking my body against him I licked his bottom lip and for entrance and our tongues swirled around each other. I felt his hand dip into my boxers and I held his wrist.

"No....Danny if were going to do this, then we're going to have to take it slow." I panted.

"I'm sorry," he blushed getting off of me. He looked so cute when he gets embarrassed. To think of it I've never seen him embarrassed before.

I kissed his cheek.

"Look no one can know about this...." I hinted.

"I promise" he crossed his heart like we used to do when we were kids after we told a bro secret. "A letter came in the mail for you today too." He handed me the envelope. It was from the dance Academy. I snatched it out hand and ran to a corner of the room. I could reel he was making a face. I didn't want to open it without Jamie....he's the one who really wants to go. I probably didn't get in anyway....Im not really a dancer. I'm not much of anything.

"What's that any way?" He asked with an attitude.

"Some stupid letter saying I didn't get into a dance school"

"Dance school? You danced?!" He burst out laughing. My face flushed pink.

"Shut up" I hit him with the envelop.

"Fine I'll do it!!" My brother snatched the envelop out of my hand and ran into the bathroom locking the door.

"Ooooh it came with a CD!!! Jasper Dangerfield your are an exceptional individual and we admire your courage to audition. However, we can tell you are inexperienced in a lot of areas." he read and I started banging on the door.

"Stop it!!!!! Stop!!!" I wined.

"Dancing is a way to express emotion and tell a story through body movement...." he read on.

"MOM!!!!" I yelled. She came running into the room.

"What's going on ?" She looked stress.

"Your beloved son has my letter and won't give it back." I jiggled the handle to show the the door was locked.

"Open the door right now Daniel. Opening other people's mail is a federal offense."

"Jasper your in!!!!!" he opened the door hugging me.

"In what?" Mom looked at me.

"A dance academy Jamie and I auditioned for.....its a all expense paid scholarship." I said proudly.

"They sent his audition tape" Danny held the Cd between his fingers laughing evily.

"I'm so proud of you!!" Mom hugged me. "let's see his audition." she smiled evilly.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just a little something.
Love you. comment. vote. share and I just made Instagram and I would love it if some of y'all would be my first few @laya_mh3 followers👏😘😘😘😘