- Hot Springs -

"Wow! This is amazing!" Tohru admired the hotsprings, while she stood behind you, putting your hair up into a bun.

"Thanks Tohru! It really is amazing!" The two of you were really excited, being the first time either of you went to to the hot springs.

"I can almost imagine, Momiji swimming in it!" The two of you shared a laugh, having the same thought.

"And Kyo yelling at him, while Yuki ignores the both of them." You added to your daydream. Tohru laughing at how acurate that would be.

"Shall we go in, (Name)-chan?" The two of you eagerly entered the springs, the warm water pushing the cold away.

"Ah! Mom should try this too!" She took out her Mom's picture frame, which was sealed in a air tight ziplock bag.

"Aww! Hiiii Mrs. Honda, I'm Sohma (Name)!" Tohru had a warm smile playing on her lips. She had a warm feeling bubbling in her chest.

"Oh hello." The two of you were startled by the new voice and turned to see Mrs. Sohma. The two of you greeted her, making small talk.

"Oh my who's this?" She glanced at Tohru's mom's picture, intrigued.

"This is my mom! She died last year." Mrs. Sohma, smiled talking about what an amazing daughter she was.

"Ah, I forgot to say so earlier but my child is also a part of the zodiac members, like Yuki and (Name) here, the monkey." This was all new information to Tohru, and she wanted to know more.

"Oo! Ritchan!" Mrs. Sohma smiled at the sound of her child.

"Being completely honest, I was scared when I heard about you. Someone outside of the Sohma's knowing the secret, could deepen scars of my child and the other children." Mrs. Sohma looked at you, as she smiled softly and rested her hand gently on your head.

"But I know that's not true. You're kind, Tohru-san. Please take care of my child if you ever meet him. Please take care of all the Zodiac children. Take care of our (Name)."
.

.

.

"Speaking of which, would either of you like to play ping-pong with me? The two of them, are.   .    ." When Momiji, Tohru and yourself glanced at the two older men playing Ping-Pong, it was highly intense.

Soon the game switched from being between Kyo and Yuki, to Kyo and Tohru. And then before you knew it Yuki disappeared along with Tohru. And then Momiji left to go get drinks. Leaving just you and Kyo alone.

"Oi. Come here." Kyo mumbled, calling you towards the chairs. You obliged walking towards him.

"What's up?"

"Thank you for the chocolate, idiot!" Kyo placed a white small box on your hand.

When you opened the box, you saw a silver necklace, which had a small charm, it was a snowflake charm. Reminding you, of the first time you met Kyo, it was snowing that day.

"I see you wearing those stuff often, so I got you one!" He grumbled out, clearly embarrassed. It was cute, and he definetely touched your heart.

"Aw, thank you! Can you put it on me?" He nodded his head, some red blush lightly rested on his cheeks. You moved your hair towards the side.

Kyo took the necklace from your hand, gently placing it on your neck, cold metal touching your bare neck. You smiled.

.

.

Tohru and Momiji came back soon. And Yuki was still outside. Kyo and Momiji started a game, while Tohru excitedly watched. You went outside to grab a breath, and find Yuki.

It was incredibly beautiful outside, lights glowed everywhere. And there was a beautiful river, over a bridge. Yuki standing on that bridge.

"Yukiii, hey!" You waved your arm, Yuki glancing in your direction.

"Ah, (Name). I was just about to go find you. Here." He gave you a peice of paper, which he had given to you every white day, for the past 7 years.

"Wah! Is this the famous 'Free Hugs from Yuki' pass?" You excitedly waved it around as Yuki chuckled watching you.

"Well then, would you like a hug?" He opened up his arms, calling you in for a hug. You obliged, getting into his embrace, as he wrapped his arms around your back.

"Thank you for the delicous chocoaltes, Ms. Lorax."
.

.

.
Both Tohru and Yourself slept comfartably, Momiji in the middle of the both of you. It was a peaceful comfortable night.