Part 93

Yoongi was up all night last night cause of the kiss

Yoongi was up all night last night cause of the kiss... He had three nose bleeds after that. Yoongi sighs and looks at Jimin who was sleeping with a smile on his face. "Son of a bitch! He's so cute!". Yoongi starts punching the wall repeatedly and Jimin heard it. Jimin opens one eye and saw his boyfriend pulling his own hair and blushing. "Yoongi?".

Yoongi jumps and looks at Jimin who was rubbing his eyes. "What are you doing?". Jimin asked. "I'm so sorry, did I wake you up?". Yoongi asks. "No, no its ok". Jimin yawns and noticed that he was the only one that slept in the bed. "You... Didn't sleep". Jimin looks at Yoongi. "Why?". Jimin asked. "I- Uhh...". Yoongi rubs his neck. "You couldn't sleep". Jimin pouted. "No! It's ok!". Yoongi says, panicking.

"I just...". Yoongi sighed. "Tough night right?". Jimin says. "Huh?". Yoongi blinked at him. "You can sleep just fine, it's just that some nights are harder then others". Jimin said. "You... Remembered that?". Yoongi says stunned. "I told you that I remember everything". Jimin said. "You should have told me, I would have stayed up with you". Jimin said. "We could have ate mochis and talked about being boyfriends". Jimin smiled.

"I...". Yoongi chuckled. "So cute". Yoongi said. "I couldn't sleep because of you". Yoongi said and placed a finger on Jimin's lips so he wouldn't talk. "I couldn't sleep cause you kissed me". Yoongi said. "You couldn't sleep... Cause of a kiss?". Jimin tilts his head. "I mean... You kissed me out of no where AND went to sleep like it was nothing". Yoongi said. "It was a kiss, so it wasn't nothing". Jimin huffed, then gasped.

"You wanted to kiss me instead, didn't you!". Jimin giggled. "N-no I didn't!". Yoongi blushed. "Yes you did! You're all red!". Jimin yelped. "I'll go brush my teeth!". Jimin ran in the bathroom before Yoongi could finish protesting. "Oh my god!". Yoongi screams in his hands. "Oh god, I can feel Jin breath on my neck!". Yoongi starts scratching the back of his neck. "I don't wanna die". Yoongi says. "I mean maybe but not in a violent way".

"Finished!". Jimin bounces out the bathroom and right in front of Yoongi. "Ready?". Jimin giggles. "I'm...". Yoongi sighs with he saw Jimin close his eyes. "Permission to ask how you know about kissing?". Yoongi said. "Saw a guy kiss a guy out the window". Jimin replied. "Ok but...". "I'll tell Eomma". Jimin says. "You cute little snitch". Yoongi said. "Fi-fine". Yoongi took a deep breath and cupped Jimin's cheeks.

"You do realize that this makes you a bully right?". Yoongi says. "I'm cute so who cares". Jimin said. "Oh! So NOW you're cute". Yoongi says, making Jimin laugh. Yoongi gave Jimin a warm smile before given him a quick kiss. "See? It wasn't...". Jimin eyes his eyes and saw Yoongi rocking back and forth in a corner, freaking out and whispering to his self.

"What's wrong with him?".