Chp.2 Call Me Nagatoro

-AUTHOR POV-

Later on that day, it was night time, (YN) has gotten home from school...and yet...met a girl, same age as him, and yet...she made him her Senpai, and yet...she embarrassed him and teasing him...(YN) was in his room, thinking about that moment with Hayacchi..he was in his bed, thinking about it..

(YN): I can't believe it! A stupid girl like her made me feel...embarrassed!

Soon he can hear her voices in his head already, annoying him and teasing him..

Hayacchi: Hey now! Are you gonna cry, Senpai?! You're not suppose to! I thought boys like you don't cry, you wimpy virgin! Hahahaha!!!

(YN) Mind: N-Nrrrgh!!! I can hear that annoying-ass girl's voice in my head now, taunting me over and over! *sighs* ....I need some sleep...

-MOVING TO THE NEXT DAY-

The next day, (YN) couldn't sleep that well, knowing what happen yesterday with Hayacchi. But he manage to forget about somehow and move onto his life. So, school started, as (YN) soon was walking down the hallway, as he yet arrive to the art club room, where he goes and does art and model the objects for his club.

(YN): *sighs* Nothing better than being in a quiet room, drawing and just...living with it-

Hayacchi: Yo Senpai!

(YN): WAH!!!

Suddenly, Hayacchi appeared behind (YN), and startled him...

(YN): Damn it! Don't scare me like that idiot!

Hayacchi: Hahaha! You're too easy to scare, Senpai! Say, you're in art club?

(YN): Yeah...oh, here.

Hayacchi: Hm?

(YN) suddenly pulls out the pink little towel Hayacchi gave him yesterday, and soon to be clean...

(YN): I washed it, smelled. So...you know.

Hayacchi: O-Oh. But, this was for you to keep.

(YN): Thanks for the offer, but no. I don't want it...So, later.

(YN) soon turns around, and yet enters in the room to do his art...as he did, he then place his backpack on the ground, as he walks over to the portrait that he was drawing and yet to finish it...until suddenly, he heard the door open...as he turns around...and to see Hayacchi entering...and yet giving off a smug smile on her face...

Afterwards, she yet started to feel free and walk around, observing the room

(YN): Oi, what are you doing? And why are you here?

Hayacchi: Oh don't be rude Senpai, I'm just looking around, don't mind me, if that's okay with you? Hehe.

(YN): Tch. Fine. Just whatever you do, don't break anything.