19: making art together

You felt a little bit stupid sitting on the couch waiting for your boyfriend to come home. But you simply weren't able to do anything else because you were so excited for what was to come.

And then finally, you heard the keys jiggle outside the door of your apartment and then it was opened by Jungkook.

He immediately caught your eyes and smiled slyly knowing you've been waiting for him. You blushed slightly because you've been too obvious.

He looked extremely hot today without even trying. He wore casual clothes, a pair of ripped denim jeans, black oversized shirt and rings. Lots of rings gracing veiny hands.

His hair was ruffled as if he had brushed it back too many times. Running his hands through it as part of a bad habit.

But what caught your attention was the plastic bag in his left hand that rustled when he laid the key on the commode next to the door and turned to you.

"Hi, babe. Missed me?", he asked in his pleasantly deep voice approaching you.

"Hm, a bit", you answered smirking to tease him a little, "what's in the bag?"

"Curious, are we?", he asked back standing right behind you and put his hands on the back of the couch to shift his weight on them while leaning forward.

You had to tilt your head back to be able to keep looking at his handsome face.

"Yes, pretty much", you said smiling at him. It was funny to see him upside down from your point of view.

He couldn't hide his overly happy smile seeing you as cutely excited as that while looking at him. It almost made his heart burst with overwhelming happiness.

He bent down and connected your lips sweetly. Since you were facing each other the opposite way his chin softly touched your nose and his lips caressed yours in a completely new way.

The kiss was so innocent and pure, yet so intimate and arousing. You liked being kissed this way and were sad it didn't last longer when he pulled away.

"Well, let me show you what it is", he said.

He motioned you to get up and come over to him. Curiosity got the best of you and you simply did as you were told.

He grabbed your hands and made you stand in the middle of the room, enough space surrounding you.

He looked at you intensely and smiled slightly while bringing his face closer to yours.

"Do you trust me?", he whispered into your ear.

"Yes, of course", you answered promptly.

"Good", he said nodding, satisfied with your reply, "then close your eyes and keep them shut."

Your heart beat picked up by the sound of his words and your skin began to tingle. You were thrilled for what was to come.

The tension was palpable. It was amazing how he always manages to surprise you, make you step out of your comfort zone and try new things with you.

You had no clue what was about to come but it didn't matter. It just made it even more exciting and you loved completely surrendering yourself to him. Giving up the control. And let him do whatever he wanted knowing it will be good.

You felt him slip his hands under your shirt grabbing its hem and then pull it over your head.

He cursed when he realised you had put on the dark blue lingerie set.

"Damn, babe. Why are you all dressed up like this?", he asked, his voice deep and thick with lust. If you had your eyes open you'd probably see him checking you out.

"You said 'get ready' so I did", you replied honestly and blushed realising you might have mistaken his message.

"I did not expect you to take my message this way but I can't complain", he said in a complacent tone. He moved his face closer
to yours so you could feel his breath on your skin.

"I hope you don't mind it getting dirty", he whispered into your ear and you lifted your eyebrows surprised.

"I don't... I guess", you said not really sure what was about to come.

"Good", he answered satisfied and pecked your lips.

Then he went back to undressing you for whatever reason. He opened the bow of your sweatpants and pulled them down.

You held on to his shoulders while he helped you get out of your pants, your eyes still closed.

"Fvck, you wearing this makes it almost impossible for me to stick to my original plan", he complained, "I can't wait to take it off of you."

A short silence followed, then you heard the rustling of the plastic bag, then it was silent again and you just stood there half naked with your eyes shut.

When you were about to ask what he was doing you felt him grip your waist and pull you forward. But his grip wasn't fierce and warm... it was cold and slippery.

"What the...?", you asked surprised and opened your eyes to look down where he was touching you.

His hands and your hips were covered in red paint. Your gaze fell on the plastic bag on the floor which was filled with small cans of paint.

You looked back at Jungkook who was smirking at you. Then he wrapped his with red ink covered hand around your throat and pulled you to him.

"Ready to make some art?", he asked piercing you with his captivating eyes. You bit your lip and nodded excitedly.

You decided to take some action and did the same he did a few moments ago. You grabbed the fabric of his t-shirt and lifted it up a little signalling him you want him to take it off.

He understood and pulled it over his head. His shirt was quickly followed by his jeans so he was only left in his boxers.

In the meantime you bent down and rummaged through the bag trying to decide on a colour to paint his body with.

You went for a vibrant purple and opened the container with a silent plopp. You dipped your fingers into the paint and slapped it on his abs before he could even see it coming. You giggled amused by his baffled expression.

"Bold move, babe", he commented and leaned down to open the can for the orange paint.

He dunked his fingers in it and smeared it all over your chest as revenge.

And just like that a serious paint war broke out between you and you found yourself smudging and lubricating each other's bodies with varicolored body paint.