17. timothee this bitch

TIMOTHEE THIS BITCH , chapter seventeen

❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦 ❞

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆...

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒. ── god Juliet hated the word perfect, it was like a weight pulling her down every chance it got. "What are you employee of the decade?" Juliet asked the shaggy blonde who smiled at his photo on the wall "who in their life can say they got employee of the month multiple times"

"who in their life can say they had to run from dead murderers" she shot back at the boy, smirking at his deflated expression "you sure do know how to make a moment special" he laughed jumping over the chemist to grab the drugs they needed. 

Looking to her left, Juliet met eyes with Deena "look about what I said-" "you're right" Juliet cut her off "I'm not the best friend you guys deserve but I'm trying so no, I'm not mad if that's what your wondering ── if it was Simon I think I would have reacted the same" Juliet smiled quickly pulling the curly haired girl in a hug, who surprisingly hugged back even tighter.

"god I just hope this works"

Coming back out of the chemist, Simon made his way back over to the group "a few months ago, my brother Timothee had an unfortunate experience in which he ingested to much of a certain substance, he was dead for two minutes...but we got him back" he told them tapping his fingers on the bench "Kate" Deena looked at the girl