𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫.

SCHOOL

SCHOOL. A topic that was deemed sensitive around JJ as well as Chiara. The two weren't really big fans of the whole thing. Not really seeing the point in it so they didn't care.

The two had a lot in common and they started to realize that more and more. After the little ceremony they did for John B and Sarah, the two started talking to each other.

They weren't automatically best friends, but if they were to run into each other they would interact for a few hours. That interaction always including smoking weed and drinking beers, but that's what they liked to do.

An abrupt knock on her bedroom door knocked the girl out of her sleep instantly. She groaned when she realized it was her mother on the other side of the door.

"Chiara Juliet Carrera, you better be dressed and ready for school because you're going to be late otherwise!" Her mother shouted.

Chiara grabbed her phone, looking at the time to see she had in fact overslept, and if she wasn't ready in five minutes she'd be late.

"Oh don't worry mom, i'm almost finished!" Chiara shouted back as she jumped out of bed to look through her closet.

"You better be! I need you to be more organized Chiara, Kiara already left ten minutes ago!" Her mother continued to yell.

"And she didn't care to wake me up." Chiara rolled her eyes as she mumbled to herself, going unheard by her mom. "Don't worry i'll be gone soon!"

Chiara then threw on the first outfit she could find that looked somewhat decent and then rushed to her bathroom to do her basic needs.

Once she was finished, she ran down the stairs saying a quick goodbye to her parents and ran out the door. Even though she didn't care about school her parents did so she had no choice but to hurry her way to it.

She surprisingly made it on time to school only to see the John B memorial out front. All that did was remind her of her best friend's death making the girl walk into her first day with her head down.

Entering her history class that also had Pope, Kiara, and JJ in it— the girl sat down pulling out her essentials for class as the bell rang.

Chiara may have taken her books out so she could take notes... but she's been zoning out the way entire time, not having one thing other than the date (which she was pretty sure was incorrect) sitting on her paper.

She snapped out of her daze when she saw the three pogues get up and run out of the classroom very abruptly. Deciding to leave it alone, the girl put her head down and continued on.

Once the bell rang the girl quickly gathered her things and exited the classroom. She was on her way to her math class when she was abruptly pulled into the janitors closet.

"Ah! JJ what the hell?!" Chiara shouted at the blonde who wore a huge smile across his face after he had locked the door. "Okay this is creepy, what are you doing?"

"They're alive." JJ said his smile never faltering as he bounced a little in his spot.

Chiara tilted her head, "Have you been drinking?"

JJ rolled his eyes, "Yes, but did you hear what I just said?"

"Yeah, but you reek of alcohol." Chiara scrunched her nose. "It's the first day of school JJ—"

"CHIARA!" The boy interrupted.

"Okay okay what?"

"They're alive." He reiterated.

"Who the fuck are you talking about?" Chiara crossed her arms.

"John B and Sarah, they're still alive." JJ smiled wide while Chiara frowned.

"That's not funny JJ, you can't just joke about that shit." Chiara scolded trying to walk out of the closet. "I'm going to class."

"No! No! I'm serious I have proof!" He blocked the door as he pulled out his phone to show her. "See?"

The girl sighed and took the pogue's phone to see a picture and text messages from the very much alive John B and Sarah.

"Holy shit." Chiara whispered with tears welling her eyes and looking up at the boy who gave her a small smile. "And this is real?"

"I wouldn't lie about this Juliet."

"HOLY SHIT!" Chiara cheered with a huge smile. "J they're okay! They're alive! Oh my fuck! This— I can't— WHOOOO!"

JJ laughed at the girl's reaction. "Okay chill out, people can most definitely hear you."

"I don't care, my best friend is not dead and that's all that matters to me right now."

"They wanna come home too." JJ told her.

"And they're going to." Chiara finalized. "We just have to get them back here safely."

JJ nodded as he leaned on his back on the closet door. "Yeah that's the tricky part."

"Yeah, but I know you pogues have something planned..." Chiara rolled her eyes as JJ shrugged. "So what is it? 'Cause I want in."

CHRISTI COMMENTS!

i know i know this is very much rushed but i promise y'all it WILL get better soon i promise
bye loves <3