Chapter 53

Yang Xiao Long and Weiss Schnee were now face to face with Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai.

Weiss then charge at Mercury as he barely avoided her, until he grabbed her by the foot and then slammed her on the floor.

Weiss then start rolling before doing a back flip.

Mercury then smirked.

Mercury:"Oh, Oh! What are you going to do now!!" he then trew a punch as Weiss avoided it and then flip him over her shoulder slamming him on the ground.

Mercury just smirked before he sweep Weiss's leg, causing her to fall over and then punch her right into the stomach sending her crashing into  wall.

Weiss then got back up with glowing eyes as she glare at Mercury.

Weiss:"All I'll have to do, just to shut your mouth."

Meanwhile with Jaune and Ozpin they were still fighting against Hazel as the both jump out the way as soon as Hazel slammed both of his fist on the ground trying to hit the both of them.

Ozpin:"Can you still get by, Mr. Arc?" he asked Jaune.

Jaune:"I believe so, Professor Ozpin. Hazel is still full of power, I just wish there was a quicker way to finish this damn fight."

Ozpin:"Instead, let's stop complaining and thank you for freeing your Aura right now."

Jaune:"My Aura?" he asked.

Ozpin:"The Arc family has an extended history of warriors and military heroes rivaling the popularity of the Schnee family a century in the past. They are close combat warriors. who let their weapons do the talking. If they knew what their proverbs, their favorite would definitely be "Act before you think.""

Jaune:"Oh, okay. Yeah, I'm always up to a challenge!!! My aura is still increasing as the fight keep going with a strong opponent and actually I'm really starting to like fighting a lot!! It feels...It feels like, it's natural but at the same time weird that I'm capabable of doing these things."

Ozpin:"But, you better watch out to not losing all of that aura."

Jaune:"Heh, When I was in JNPR, Pyrrha once said that I got a lot of it. And Y/n said that I have a lot of potential, and I'm not about to waste all of it for nothing!!"

Hazel then charge at the both as Jaune then did a back flip, when Hazel tried to hit him and Ozpin smacked Hazel's knee with his cane bringing him on one knee.

Hazel then growled, before Jaune used his wind magic sending Hazel crashing into a wall.

Hazel then got angry before he charge back at Jaune and avoided his lightning magic beam, before replying by shooting lightning dust almost hitting Jaune, who luckly created a force field.

Hazel then punched the force field causing Jaune to be pushed back as he kept going harder and hader trying to break it.

Jaune:"Grrr.....go away from me!!!" he said before expanding his force field sending Hazel flying, before Nora jump and hit him with her hammer sending him crashing on the floor.

Nora:"Nora coming to the rescue!!!!!"

Ozpin:"He has taken a heavy hit, we got to work all three of us together and try to put Hazel down for good."

Nora:"Is good to be working together again Jaune!!!" she said with a bright smile as Jaune just rolled his eyes in annoyence.

Hazel then got back up as he charge at the three as Jaune, Nora and Ozpin jumped out the way, before Nora got grabbed by her leg and slammed on the floor.