Coffee & Confessions

Deep in the city, tucked in a building of glass and steel is the tuxedo shop. Its walls are lined with mannequins and accessories; displaying silk ties and vests and jackets that make Yoongi dizzy. Especially when he stares at the price tag.

"I can't believe this shit costs so much," he grumbles under his breath, heading back towards the dressing room that Taehyung is getting fit in, "How much longer do I have to wait? You know I don't want to be here..." he adds while throwing himself on the sofa.

"Just a few more minutes, Yoongi...I appreciate you coming," Taehyung adds, smiling softly as the tailor sticks a few pins in the jacket, narrowing the waist to follow his natural curves.

"I don't know why you invited me," Yoongi huffs, yet despite his tone, Taehyung knows he cares.

"No one else could accompany me, and I didn't want to show Jungkookie yet. I want it to be a surprise, y'know?"

"It's just a tux. Wear a wedding dress down the aisle. That'll really shock him," Yoongi playfully says as he lays back on the sofa, closing his eyes as Taehyung's sweet laughter fills the room.

"I think half my family would literally drop dead if I did that," Taehyung retorts, smiling brighter when the tailor opens the curtain to show Yoongi his outfit. Only Yoongi is napping on the couch, not paying attention to the blond man, "Hey, lazy bones, what do you think?"

Yoongi's eyes snap open and he looks over at Taehyung, gaping slightly at the ethereal man. The cream tux is cut low down his chest, framing his strong shoulders and soft curves. There is a delicate floral pattern in the fabric that catches the light, and Yoongi notices the pants are a similar white color but cut to perfectly fit his long legs.

 There is a delicate floral pattern in the fabric that catches the light, and Yoongi notices the pants are a similar white color but cut to perfectly fit his long legs

(Like this, but he's blond)

"You look amazing," Yoongi honestly says, his lips curling into a small smile as Taehyung practically glows under the compliment.

"Really? Even for just a tux?" he playfully says, and Yoongi nods.

"They did a damn good job," he states. Taehyung turns back to the tailor, asking him quietly to pull the jacket off as Yoongi watches, an odd sense of pride running through him as he gets even more excited for his friend's wedding.

"Do you think Jungkook is going to like it?" Taehyung asks once the curtain is drawn shut again and he can change back into his regular clothes.

"Hell yeah. I'm betting that he's going to cry," Yoongi playfully says, and Taehyung laughs, coming out in his regular sweater and jeans.

"I hope he does. I know I'm going to cry," Taehyung mumbles while paying the tailor and setting up a time to come back for his suit this week.

"Happy tears I hope," Yoongi says and Taehyung nods, "Good. If it was sad tears, I'd have to kick his ass for it,"