Chapter 57

Reunched in the tower by her father, a very cruel man, Salem wanted one thing, and one thing only. Freedom. She lived in an era crowded with kings, each of her with their own kingdom, in which men and women were masters of incredible deeds and magic was a gift from the Gods that anyone could manipulate at will. Yet there she remained, locked up in her tower. Until, one day, a hero of legendary fame came to face the dangers within the walls of the tower. People of all lands called him as Ozma. Unlike those who preceded him, this warrior did not fight to win the hand of the young woman, but only for justice. And so, the purity of his heart and the courage of his soul triumphed. Thus it was that the two fled from the hateful fortress. Something, however, kept them tied. Over and over again Ozma found himself ready to sacrifice his life in the name of justice, and now he was faced with a woman for whom he felt he wanted to defend her. While Salem, to her surprise, found the freedom he sought not in the vast world she so longed for, but in the eyes of the man who had saved her.

.

.

.

.

.

Salem:"So, where are we going now?" she asked.

Ozma:"Wherever you want to go."

.

.

.

.

The two fell in love with each other, planned numerous adventures around the world and lived happily ever after. So the story should have ended. Ozma, the invincible hero of legends, fell ill. And so, the one that no blade and no monster of this world had managed to hurt ... he was bent by that evil.

.

.

.

.

.

Salem was now crying on Ozma's grave as she putting a bunch of flowers on his graves.

Salem:"How could the Gods allow this?"

.

.

.

.

The World of Ten was a sacred land. There the gods of Remnant dwelt near the fountain of life and creation. In that place .... humanity I find .... the ruin.

.

.

.

.

.

Salem:"I beg you. Bring him back to me, I'll serve you in any ways possible, my sacred gods of Remnant."

"

Cra is a goddess of the World Ten, as well as the name given to her followers. She is the Goddess of arrows, archery and sight. She and her disciples serve White Magic  and she was among the ten who created Remnant .