Chapter 64

In the military base of Argus, Weiss Schnee was now walking with Caroline Cordovin, Saphron Arc and Adrian Arc as the guards were watching her over.

Caroline:"You can't imagine my relief to know that she has returned to you, Miss Schnee. it was a tremendous blow to many to find out about her enrollment in the Academy of ... Beacon. Knowing that you are finally returning to Atlas warms this old heart of mine." she said with a smile on her face.

Weiss:"It was time for me to settle down and go home to my origins." she said with a fake smile on her face.

Caroline:"It will be a pleasure to see you follow the same path your sister has already traveled."

Weiss:"He can say that again, m'am." she said with a fake smile while trying to contain her jelousy over her older sister Winter Schnee.

Caroline:"Two of my best men will personally escort you. I'd be grateful if you would tell General Ironwood."she said as she winked at Weiss, before leaving.

Guard:"It allows me to help you with the suitcase." he said as he lift Weiss's suitcase which weighted a lot.

Guard:"Heaven, what a heavy baggage !!" he said.

Weiss:"That's alright." she then tried to help the guard, only for the Guard to just shrug.

Guard:"Don't worry about it Miss. Schnee."

Guard 2:"Let me provide my help !!" he said as he helped the other Guard lift the suitcase.

Weiss:"I can think about it for myself, thanks."

Then all of the sudden the first Guard eyes turned purple meaning he was mind controlled.

Guard 2:"Well, what are you waiting for?" he asked his comrade.

The First Guard then put down the suitcase, much to the confusion of the Second Guard, before being punched in the face as Weiss fake gasped.

Saphron then look at her son Adrian Arc and nodded.

Saphron*whisper*:"Come on, it's time."

Adrian then took a deep breath, before started fake crying causing many guards to come and see what was happening.

Saphron:"What are you doing, you two?!? Fighting infront of my son?!? Is it what you want to teach our children?!?!" she yelled as Adrian was fake crying the whole time.

Guard 3:"A crying child?!?"

Guard 4:"Quick, it is urgent to console him!!!!"

Then the thrid and fourth Guards started entertaining Adrian as the fifth and sixth Guards were trying to break the fight between the first and second guard.

Meanwhile Weiss manage to snuck on the ship.

Weiss:"That was close.."

Ruby then called Weiss from her communicator.

Ruby:"Is everything okay?" she asked.

And from the suitcase Maria Calavera was talking.

Maria:"Heavy me? These are all muscles! I'll show him something heavy."

Weiss:"We're inside the ship."

Ruby:"All right, let's keep an eye on the Scrolls."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.