Chapter 65

Caroline Cordovin was now driving her giant robot as she was following Maria Calavera's airship.

Weiss:"It's a joke, right? Do you want to fight with that thing?" she yelled at Ruby Rose, from the communicator.

Ruby:"We have already faced gigantic monsters. That's just an old lady ... driving a huge robot."

Caroline:"Little eight-legged beetles, you thought you could sneak up to Atlas, huh? We'll see if you're still so convinced when you see the overwhelming military might of our glorious kingdom!"

Caroline then shoot a rocket towards Maria's airship, before all of the sudden Jaune used his wind magic to blow the rocket away as it crashed in the water.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Caroline then set her sight towards the young Hunters and Qrow, before growling and glaring at them.

Caroline:"You are looking for it then." she then pointed her beam towards Jaune, who reacted quicker and created a big giant wall made from the ground, protecting everyone from the beam.

Oscar:"T-That was close."

Ruby:"We need to find a way to stop Cordovin and, in the meantime, protect the airship."

Jaune:"So why not give more targets to follow?"

Nora and Ren then raised an eyebrow as Jaune set his sight on them.

Nora:"We are the target, right?"

Jaune then pointed at the giant robot.

Jaune:"Look at that thing! That deal isn't for hitting small targets! It is probably made to deal with huge Grimms attacking from the sea. We can use the difference in size to our advantage. We just need a little cunning."

Ruby then use her communicator to call for Maria.

Ruby:"Maria, do you think you can keep the airship flying and safe?"

Maria:"They may even take my license away, but they will never have this airship!"

Ren:"I now feel calm." he said with clear sarcasm in his tone.

Oscar:"I can be more useful with you, from up there maybe I will be able to find a weak point."

Qrow then looked at Jaune and Oscar, before he sighed.

Qrow:"Well, there are two of us here who can take off."

Yang:"You said that I was serving on the ground, right?" she asked her little sister.

Ruby:"More or less." she said with a smile.

Meanwhile Caroline Cordovin glare at the wall created by Jaune, waiting for somone to come out of there.

Ren, Nora and Jaune then stepped out the wall, making their presence known as Qrow then start flying in the air and Ruby using her Semblance to boost her jump and shoot at the window of the robot, cracking it as Caroline then got even madder.

Caroline then start shooting even more rockets towards Ruby as Jaune then used his wind magic to send the rockets in the water causing massive explosions.

Ruby then boost her speed and jump very high as Jaune used his wind magic to fly towards Ruby, catch her and trew her ruight at Caroline.

Ruby:"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!" she then start shooting at the robot.