Chapter 77

Klarion and Y/n were now face to face as Teelk was now in his bulkie Were-Cat form, standing 7'6" tall over Y/n, who is 5'7".

Teelk was growling with his claws out and saliva coming from his mouth.....

Y/n just blinked in annoyence as Klarion was smirking before he nodded at Teelk

Tyrian:"Kill her and eat her. And don't leave anything on the floor."

Teelk was just grinning before he charge straight for Y/n, who had her hands behind her back before easily avoiding a slash from Teelk and doing a back flip when he tried to punch her.

Teelk then roared as he tried to swing on Y/n multiple times as Y/n was just backing away with her hands behind her back.

Teelk then jump straight for Y/n, only for the girl jumped on the left side avoiding the Were-Cat who then crashed on the floor, before he turn and went to slash at Y/n only to get kicked in the face so hard that caused him to fell over on the floor.

Y/n then did a front flip and drop kick the Were-Cat on his chest causing Teelk to cough saliva from his mouth.

Teelk was now panting as Y/n got off him.

Klarion then tried to sneak attack Y/n and went to shot a black magic attack towards her, however Y/n was quicker as she created a force field and teleported away.

Klarion then start looking around before all of the sudden a purple portal opened as a bunch of glowing purple arrows were shot towards his direction.

Klarion just smirked as he easily burned the arrows before they even got closer to him, before all of the sudden he got punch in the back sending him crashing into a wall ofthe arena.

Klarion eyes widen once he saw it was Teelk with glowing purple eyes, mind controlled by Y/n.

Klarion:"T-Teelk? W-What are you doing, fight back that stupid witch!!"

Teelk however roared as he charge at Klarion who then used a force field to protect himself. from Teelk hits.

Klarion:"I don't want to hurt you, please!!!"

However Teelk kept hitting the force field as Klarion had no choice to snap his fingers making Teelk fall asleep on the floor.

Klarion then growled as he saw multiple Y/n in the arean as he start blasting each of them with anger.

Klarion:"DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!!!! YOU PEOPLE NEVER APPRECIATE MY GENIUS!!!! No, you don't understand a thing for the love of the Goddess Cra!!!!!!"

Then Y/n appeared behind his back and as soon as he turn trying to blast her, he received a back hand to the face got grabbed by his shirt and then slammed on the floor.

Y/n:"We gave you everything, you could've wanted."

Klarion then blasted Y/n in the stomach as she turned into purple dust, meaning she wasn't the real one.