I Have

»-(¯'·.·'¯)-> Bugs and books <-(¯'·.·'¯)-«

I entire my lonely house knowing it was just me, I quickly drop the keys after locking the door and run upstairs to my room. I quickly run and jump on my bed, sighing as i hit its comfortableness. hugging a pillow I place my head in it and Goran.

'What a strange day honestly! the new kids ruined the trip, not that it was any fun anyway and they were chasing Stuart! why though?' i questioned myself I flop over and sigh.

'i mean i got to get the kids name at least! krel...

krel Tarron ...

what a cute name.' i think staring at the ceiling, i soon actually paid attention to what i thought and sat up in embarrassment.

"Y/n What are you goddam thinking!" I quickly shout and slap my cheeks. I land back on my bed, my heat was bounding against my chest just at the thought of krel. 

the next day...

It was a new day at school, and I couldn't get what happened yesterday out of my head. I WENT TO SCHOOL EARLY! I was thinking that much.

As I put things in my locker when I hear some weird music, I look around for the strange noise only to find it was from krel. He was carrying a boom box

'He's such a cute dork. Hold shut up brain!' I thought we made eye contact but I quickly look away out of embarrassment. Red rushes to my cheeks as I get back to my locker, he follows it seems our lockers are near each other.

"Hey, nice boom box very '80s," I say krel turns to me and his cheeks go a little red.

"I aah, thank you. I finally someone who has good taste" He says

"Thanks, I'm glad someone likes real music and not those singers."

he groans.

"I know some of that so-called singer can't sing!"

"I know right! I only like a few singers, have you heard of Broun mars?" I ask him he shakes his head.

"Oh you got to hear some of his songs, he's one of the few singers I like! here listen to this!" I say pulling out my headphones, I place them on his head he looks taken back. I start to play one of his songs, one of my favourite 'that's what I like'. krel at first has a strange look of 'wtf is this.

he then started to nod to the beat and dance a little, I chuckle as he enjoys the music. he proceeds to dance some more, I tap his other shoulder. he looks that way, and I quickly take my headphones back. he looks a bit disappointed at first, but smiles.

"That was good, who is this Bruno mars?" he asks me, as I put my headphones in my bag. 

"he's a famous artist his songs are pretty good compared to the rest of them," I say then I remembered last night.

" oh yeah! Are you feeling better? No more blood-" I was suddenly cut off by steve as he barges into me pushing me back.

"Hey!" I shout.

"Hey is your sister seeing anyone?" Steve asks I raise an eyebrow and a smirk appears on my face.

"Yes, she can see everyone she has excellent eyesight," Krel says I try to hold back my laughter, Steve punches the locker and yells.

"Forget it!" And he runs off.

"Please don't mind steve he can be" "an absolute idiot?" Krel says I chuckle. I felt something near my chest get hotter suddenly.