Chapter 83

In the Amity Tower, Pietro Polendina, Maria Calavera and Penny Polendina were now starting their plan....

Pietro was now in the communication room of the tower as Penny was talking to him...

Penny:"Dad?"

Pietro:"Yes, Penny?"

Penny:"It doesn't seem like a great idea to me." she said while holding the Eliacube in her hands.

Pietro:"There is a big difference between a good idea and the best idea we've ever had. Unfortunately, we don't have time for much else. We've got the systems in place to deliver the message and keep Amity in orbit. Unfortunately our thrusters don't have enough power to get us to the right altitude."

Maria then walked up to him with a smile on her face.

Maria:"Luckily we have a few hundred tons of pure propulsion under our feet."

Pietro:"As soon as we are within transmission range, we will turn on the stabilizer, reactivate the global communications network, and relay the message to the rest of the other worlds. After that, well, we'll just have to drive Amity to casino."

Penny:"What if nobody gets here to help us? If I stayed here, maybe I could ...."

Pietro:"Penny, I don't want to repeat myself for the umpteenth time. I'm your father, I told you your place is here in Amity."

Penny:"........................Yes, sir....."she said before cutting the communication.

Pietro then sighed as Maria crossed her arms and tilted her head.

Maria:"Don't you think the little girl has had enough of being told what to do? Being treated like an object?"

Pietro then sighed.

Pietro:"Let's get ready for launch, thank you. Let's get in position."

.

.

.

.

.

Penny then start flying inside of the Amity Tower and placed the Eliacube in the control room of the tower.

.

.

.

.

.

Pietro:"Ready systems. Penny? Amity should apply for launch clearance ... now." he said as the Eliacube then start activating.

Pietro:"Oh yeah, it worked!!!!!" he said as both Maria and him cheered, before Pennythen made her way back to the two with a sad smile on her face.

Pietro then start approaching her and tapped her shoulder with a smile on his face.

Pietro:"I haven't had time to install seat belts, so I advise you to hold on tight, ladies." he said as he created a green force field as the Eliacube kept giving more energy to the Amity Tower, until a big explosion happened underneath the Amity Tower and who burst out of it was no other than Cinder Fall herself.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cinder:"And where do you think you are going? With my Eliacube, huh?"

.

.

.

.