Chapter 90

Ironwood's sentinals were now getting taken down by Maria Calavera who was driving the airship.

As the Young Hunters, except Ruby Rose who didn't want to come with them because she was in the humor and she had to take care of Penny Polendina, Pietro Polendina, Ilia Amitola, Vernal and The Special Forces were worried of what was about to come next.

.

.

.

Meanwhile Ironwood was waiting on his large airship as more of his sentinals were coming out the airship.

.

.

.

.

.

In the Underground city as Fyona Thyme and the other Happy Huntresses were watching over the civilians and make sure they stayed safe.

.

.

.

.

.

As with Qrow Branwen and Pauline they were making their way towards Ironwood after taking down many of his sentinels.

.

.

.

.

.

Maria:"Be ready for anything. We don't know in what condition the General will be."

Yang:"If that psycho has the nerve to destroy the underground, he will pay dearly without hesitation."

Harriett:"The General has set conditions, it's time to stop playing."

Weiss just sighed before looking down at the floor in sadness as she still couldn't get over losing both her younger brother and older sister in one day.

Vernal:"Listen ..... it's not easy ... believe me ... bad luck can happen to everyone ... I know it's hard for you ... retrace the path that took you and brought you up to this moment." she said trying to reach for Weiss, shoulder only for her to shrug it off and just looked down at the floor with an emotionless look.

Maria then picked up a communication from her glasses as Blake walked up to her.

Blake:"Something wrong, lady?"

Maria:"Ironwood. He has set up some sort of force field in the Atlas Academy area. He knew we were heading towards there."

Elm:"But it won't happen."

Pietro:"I've been waiting for a while to fix that man. That's not a normal force field. it is the magic coming from the Eliacube. And I know how to beat this child system, hehehe." he said before he proceed to open a green large portal.

Marrow:"Some of us should stay behind to waste the General some time."

Vine:"We will go. If we lose our only hope, we will lose all advantage."

Sun:"He's right. I come too. Let's isolate the problem."

Blake:"Are you sure, Sun? You don't have to do it, if-" she was then interrupted by Sun.

Sun:"Blake, the path I'm taking. I want you not to try to persuade me to abandon this idea. I beg you."

Blake:"..................Okay Sun." she said looking down at the floor in sadness.

Then Sun, The Special Forces, Pyrrha, Nora and Ren jumped out the airship and went to face Ironwood.

.