Chapter 91

The Young Hunters, Pietro Polendina, Maria Calavera, Vernal and Ilia Amitola were now waiting for Jaune and once he made his appearence, Oscar turned to him.

Oscar:"What do we do now?" he said before noticing how sad Jaune was looking right now.

Jaune:"We follow the plan. We don't need CCTV to explain to other realms what needs to be done now. Let's get to work right away, come on. Have all the citizens of the underground swallow the potions and let's go to Vacuo."

Blake:"What about Y/n?" she asked.

Jaune:"She won't come with us. She will go up against General Ironwood." he said in sadness before Oscar tapped his shoulder.

Oscar:"I'm sorry....." he said feeling bad for his mentor.

Jaune:"Why would you be?........That was her choice.......and I can't change her mind." he said as he then sighed.

Yang:"Are we really sure this thing will work?" she said as everyone then turn to Jaune, who then took a deep breath before he sighed in sadness.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaune had now opened a portal as the rest of his comrades entered it, which led them to the Underground city.

Jaune:"Okay. We can do it. Oscar, Ilia, Vernal and Blake will bring people here, we stick to our roles. Remember that the first priority of all is to complete the evacuation, whatever happens."

Ilia:"Are you sure you don't need any more help?"

Maria:"Shade has more Huntsmen and Huntresses than blades of grass. That said, we're about to throw enough negativity on them to fill a kingdom. They will be the ones who need help." she said as Pietro nodded as well at the others.

Blake then start jumping at amazing speeds from a building to another building as both Ilia and Vernal followed her, Oscar then used his telekinesis to fly into the city and look for the people.

Jaune then took a deep breath again before looking down in sadness before Pietro the tapped his shoulder.

Jaune:"I know it was her choice.........But............I wish it could have been different....." he said as he really wished Y/n changed her idea and just left this place with him, but she was too stubborn.

.

.

.

.

.

The Civilians were now coming out their hiding places to see Blake landing infront of them much to their surprise .

Civilian:"What's this?" he asked.

Blake then got up as Ilia and Vernal jumped next to her.

Blake:"People-" she was then interrupted by Fiona Thyme who then came out her hiding spot as her eyes widen with joy as soon as she saw both Ilia and Vernal, especially Ilia.

Fiona:" VERNAL!!! ILIA!!!" she said happily before running to the two and hugged the both of them.

Ilia and Vernal just smiled before, Blake started coughing catching their attention.

Blake:"Pay attention to us, please. There isn't much time left here." she said as she pulled out a box containing the tiny bottles.

.

.

.

.

.