Hellblazer and Primak: Fairytales Part 1#

Many stories explore innocence as a blessing and a curse. A blessing not to understand evil, and a curse to not recognize it. However, all good stories do share one thing in common. They are not what to expect.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A little girl was now walking throughout the forest and stares at the sunlight. She inhales deeply.

???:"Poppy? Where... where'd you go? Come back, Poppy!"

Poppy:"What a coward." she said to her younger brother.

Poppy notices a shadow overshadowing the forest and stares at the dark fog

Poppy notices a shadow overshadowing the forest and stares at the dark fog. She gasps as she quickly runs until she's out of the wood.

Poppy:"See, Oak, told you so. Your turn."she said as she pushed her brother forward.

Oak:"But, but it's dangerous

Oak:"But, but it's dangerous. Mother and father say so."

Poppy just scoffed.

Poppy:"Come on, are you scared of trees? I double dare you."she said with an arrogant smirk on her face.

Oak turns around, still afraid to enter the forest.

Poppy:"If you don't do it, I won't be your friend anymore!!!"she yelled at her younger brother.

Oak:"You have to. You are my sister." he said while pouting at his older sister, before Poppy then sighed.

Poppy then rolled her eyes before a smirk appear on her face.

Poppy:"Not the same thing!!!" she said before shoving Oak inside the forest as she watches her brother walking more and more into the forest by his own. 

Poppy then decided to wait for a while.

.

.

.