Scaramouche catchup⚡️🌸

I've got some idea for him and after this is probably Baal or Gorou

How he finds you

Scaramouche is a cold man, harsh on his fellow fatui members with a disagreeable personality, even his fellow harbingers don't like him so seeing him with a baby boy/girl in his arms was friggin shocking so let's go back to when he found you. During a strange meteorite event, scaramouche was tasked to research the strange phenomenon and happened to stumble upon you in a little basket all cozied up in your blanket. You opened your eyes to reveal beautiful e/c irises and see scaramouche, being intrigued you tried to reach out to him but he just had a "wtf" look on his face, like how the hell do you care for a baby and what the fuck do you do with it? Scaramouche pondered a bit and thought you would somehow be of great use in the future so he took you in.

Naming you

Scaramouche didn't think naming something would be pretty hard as there are millions of names to choose from. "What the hell why is there so many names!?",while you just stared curiously from the ground as you watch your newly adoptive father slam his head into a book filled with names. "Aba", he just looked at you all grumpy and with a grumpy tone to compliment that grumpy look, "you wanna pick out a name? Cause i have no idea what the hell you're saying..", "uwahh!", he wrote down some names and placed the papers on the floor, "ok do your thing.", you sat there a bit confused till you crawled to a paper with the name "y/n", "i guess that's your name then..", looking at you ripping up papers all happily earning a groan from him,"Stupid baby..".

Getting you to eat

As much as scaramouche didn't like his other harbinger pals he went to Tartaglia for help cause he's more experienced at taking care of children, Tartaglia teased scaramouche a bit before feeding you, baby talking to you. While scaramouche just cringed, "i am NOT gonna talk like that", earning a laugh from Tartaglia, "alright, have fun!~", he said as he left the room, leaving scaramouche with you. "A-alright uhh...", he doesn't know what the fuck to do and doesn't wanna do something embarrassing, "go on..eat,,,,y/n", he said with a shaky voice while you just had a straight face and kept your mouth closed. "Ugh...", he really didn't wanna baby talk you but he did..he was embarrassed.

Meeting other people

Scaramouche may be either hesitant to introduce to the others or just doesn't want them to interact with you at all and in truth he developed a soft spot for you and used the "she's/he's gonna serve well for the fatui", just slowly but surely he'll cave in the soft spot for you. (I ran out of ideas 😭)

Bath time

"What. the. FUCK Y/N", you may or may have not splattered food on yourself and getting some on your amateur of a father...who is now grumbling curse words before regaining some composure, "alright..let's get you in the bath y/n, you needed one anyway..", he took away your bowl of left over food and just ordered the lower fatui members to clean your mess up as he runs a bath for you. Honestly you were just sucking on your thumb while your father was deciding which shampoo and body wash he should use but ultimately he finally decided and took you off your high chair, "you're a pain in the ass you know that?", he glared at you while carrying you to the bath while you just stared at him.

Bed time

Besides you being a pain in the ass 24 /7 you were kinda easy to be put to sleep, except for scaramouche, it was hard cause you would cling onto his arm and cuddle it while you just sleep. Making him stuck with you the whole night. He would just stare at the ceiling laying on his back and you laying on the side cuddling into his arm, "how did it come to this?"..

Teething

Scaramouche was fucking tired, you were crying and biting into everything, you tried to teeth on his damn hat which  resulted him getting angy, "y/n no! Don't you dare eat my-", he cut himself off when he heard loud crying from you and panicked, "are you hungry!? Tired!? Damn it baby what do you want from me?!", he had his head in his arms frustrated but eventually learned you were teething, how? Easy..little puncture marks on his hat, not noticeable and not really damaging yet you can kinda see it. Tartaglia bought some toys for you at least and that kinda made you shut up for a little while.