Sloth's Demise

The sight before Subaru was unbelievable to him.

Not too long ago, when Mamoru went to fight Gluttony, he looked full of confidence with a cheeky smile on his face.

Now?

Now he's looking at Mamoru with multiple deep cuts on his arms, with blood pouring and pouring out.

Instead of his usual cheeky smile, he wore a massive frown on his eyes. Although what was worse was that it looked like a bear clawed at his face.

Not only that, but both Rem and Crusch were held by Mamoru's Unseen Hands which to anyone that can't see them must be a very creepy sight....Nevermind, it's actually a creepy sight eitherway.

But no matter what's currently infront of Subaru, he had only one thought on his mind.....

What happened?

Julius on the other hand was looking at Mamoru through Subaru's eyes thanks to Nect.

One of the benefits of this magic was the fact that he could see what Subaru could see....Including the Unseen Hands, the same as Sloth...

Despite the fact that he could only see through Subaru's eyes, he could still hear his Quasi-Spirits speaking to him.

Normally, the spirits wouldn't want to back down from a fight, even if it's a Sin Archbishop.

But for some reason, every single one of them were telling him, begging him to get as far away from the child infront of him.

But he didn't understand why, not a single one of his Quasi-Spirits, not La, Kua, Alo, Ake, In or Nes, not a single one of them were telling him the reason to get away from him.

They simply told him to run as far away as possible.

Petelgeuse on the other hand was....Freaking out.

Petelgeuse: Why? Why?! Why?! Why?! WHY?! Why are you able to use my Unseen Hands?! How is this possible?! Witch! Witch! Witch! Am I not special anymore?! Have I been Slothful?!

Petelgeuse was biting his fingers so hard that blood came out and he was shaking so much that everything through his eyes looked blurry.

Meanwhile Mamoru ignored all three of them as the Unseen Hands carefully put Rem and Crusch down.

He then ran straight towards Petelgeuse, as he ran he pulled out a knife.

He then jumped up to Petelgeuse's shoulders, stabbed the knife straight into his neck and twisted it all around his neck, which resulted in his head being decapitated.

Mamoru was able to do this due to the fact that Petelgeuse was freaking out so much that he didn't see Mamoru running towards him.

As the head fell to the ground, the body did as well. Mamoru quickly got up and looked at the dead bishop's head in frustration.

Mamoru:...Seriously...How are you and Greed even considered the same rank?

He then put the knife back in his pocket as he started walking towards his Father.

But then something happened....A headache? Now?

Mamoru: H-Huh?

He heard a voice in his head...It was...Laughing? It was oddly familiar...Wait...

That voice was Petelgeuse. He was trying to take control of his body.

Mamoru held his head in pain as the Archbishop tried to take over his body.