fourty.

More Smut coming your way soon :)
they Still have all of those toys to try out, don't they? ;)

Not proofread, so ignore mistakes blah blah

-Chapter Fourty-

"Taehyungie, what If they don't like Me?" Jungkook pouted, his doe eyes blinking innocently while the elder tied a scarf around his neck to keep him warm. "What If-"

"Shh." Taehyung smoothened the Scarf out, leaning forward to press their foreheads together with an endearing smile. "Baby, They'll Love you."

Jungkook scrunched his nose as The elder pecked his nose before pulling away, Scooping Up the Yapping Pomeranian before smothering his fur in kisses. "And You, Tannie. Eomma and Appa will Love Your Papa, Won't they?" The dog Nosed At Taehyung's Chin, a Giggle emitting from the Little Ravenette as he watches them in adoration.

"Will you be a good Boy for Daddy, Tan? Will You sit In Papa's Lap nicely While I Drive?" Taehyung cooed, Petting the puppy's head. "Because, If you're not a good boy, then I'll have to take your favourite toy away."

Jungkook made Grabby Hands, Whining as He Pouted at the elder. "I want to hold Him, Taehyugie." He waddled over, Allowing the little Puppy to Jump Into his open awaiting arms. Taehyung clicked his tongue, Patting both of their heads before opening the Front door. "Come on, you two."

Today, the Maids would be coming Back from their two week break. But Taehyung's been thinking about Letting them go. Not for any negative reasons of course, but he'd just rather do things himself rather then worrying about the twenty other people in his house. It was His Father's Idea to hire them, He just did it to prevent arguments. But It's starting to irk Him. He's always been a private person, and with twenty maids roaming around his house, he feels likes his privacy Is at risk of being breached and exploited.

And Besides, If He Wants Jungkook to move in, he'd rather Give them Privacy. They couldn't exactly Walk around in Their boxers if the staff are everywhere, could they?

"Right, Come On. Best not be late, Otherwise Mother will whine non stop about how we purposely avoided coming on time." Taehyung Sighed, patting His little Boyfriend's Ass as He waddled out of the House. "And I'd Rather not have to listen to that," Jungkook pouted over his shoulder, narrowing his eyes before Carrying Yeontan towards One of the multiple cars parked on the driveway. Taehyung chuckled at the little pout, unlocking his Range Rover, Allowing Jungkook and Yeontan to get in the passenger seat while he locks the front door. The Gates at the front of his driveway require a code, which meant that He'd have to lean out the window just to press a few Buttons.

"Tannie, Sit Nicely and I'll Give You Lots and Lots of Cuddles, Okay? Maybe Taehyungie Can Join if He's Nice too." The boy smiled, Carefully buckling the seatbelt over them both so Yeontan was buckled too. The Puppy Yapped and barked, Licking Jungkook's Hand while the Ravenette Watched him lovingly. Almost a second Later, The car door on the other side opened, and Taehyung got in the driver's seat, Sighing as he closed the door. He put the keys in the ignition and Leaned back in the seat as he looked at Jungkook. "When we Get there, Prepare for a lot of Squealing." He Deadpanned, Starting the engine up as he began to drive down the driveway, his attention going to the road as he spoke. "My Mother's Very Hyper around new people and My Father's Practically a Stoic rock."

Jungkook giggled with a nod, hugging Yeontan to his chest. "I'm Prepared! Let's go!"

————