18. five more minutes

FIVE MORE MINUTES , chapter eighteen

❝ 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 ❞ 

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐕𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐕𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋...𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐖𝐀𝐘, 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑. She felt like it was taunting her, grabbing at her and whispering soft shadows into her ear.

Hearing soft singing Juliet took a breath in, "did you hear that?" she asked Kate who was still gathering supplies to make weapons "hear what?" she replied holding hairspray in her hand "I'll be right back" she told the girl who nodded.

Knife in hand, Juliet Salvatore had emotions whirling around her ── fear, anxiety, nervous and even exhilaration, even though Juliet was exhausted and she just wanted to go home.

That was if there was a home to go too.

Maybe it would be ok if Juliet just died...the thought didn't scare her as much as it used to but the thought of leaving Simon did.

Hearing low footsteps Juliet turned around to see a face that made her stomach drop. "Harry Rooker" she muttered staring into the eyes of the Shadyside killer, his face looked as if it was burned and his blue suit didn't have a drop of blood on it, but Juliet was not scared anymore no. She was angry.

Taking charge Juliet ran at the milk man who unsurprisingly ran back at the with a knife in hand, when they collided it was like fire but Juliet had been the first to ignite it as she went for his head instead of his chest killing him instantly.