8

(This the dog but with blue eyes the picture above)

I start to turn my head when I feel something cold and round on my back. I freeze on the spot. Someone has a gun pointed at me

"Get up!" When I didn't move. I here a small click. Holy Hölle. Frankie just breath. I can feel my palms getting sweaty. I have to resist the urge to wipe them on my pants.

I get up and turn around. If this is the end then I want to see it.

The person in front of me has a cold expression on his face. With even color eyes. I resist to move as I feel a shiver.go down my back. He moves with quick motions. The gun is now pointed to the back of my head and one of my arms are pulled back.

I hold still and wait for a opening. I know I said I wouldn't make any promise. But I'm making a promise to myself. I'm promise myself that I'll never be weak again.

"Walk" he practically growled. I was too busy looking for a opening so I didn't move. He twisted my arm hard. It made me hiss and move away as much as possible.

"Ok ok. I'm moving!" I spew out. We started walking back in  room. We're about to pass a vase. This is going to hurt I quickly grab the vase and turn around and smash it on his head. When he hit the ground I ran.

[Hozier's POV]

When I first saw Frankie at the airport I almost broke down. The last time I saw her she had just turned 4 with her chubby face and hands. And now here she is with long red hair and pale skin that looks like it hasn't seen the sun for years. Her eyes are more vibrant than what they were when she was a baby.

When she told me she puked and it went everywhere with that grin I wanted to laugh so bad but I couldn't. Not with who was watching. My thoughts are interrupted by a crash and someone yelling in a different language.

I quickly grab my gun from my belt and make my way to the yelling. In my line of vision I could see my brothers do the same.

"Fuck fuck fuck! Warum zum Teufel ist dieses Haus so verdammt groß?!" (Why the hell is this house so damn big?!) Frankie comes running down the hall way. Dame can that girl run fast.

She stops right in front of us. She looks at us then at our hands. We quickly put our guns away. Eli was the first to talk "Frankie what's with all the yelling?"

Frankie takes a deep breath "Da ist ein Mann mit einer Waffe im Raum!" (there's a man in the room with a gun!) And point in the direction of her room. "Frankie English please?" Wyatt asks.

"there's a man in the room with a gun!" She exclaims. I pull my gun back out and Frankie moves to the wall looking at the gun with a odd expression. I make my way to her room.

When I enter I go still. On the ground is Eric my best friend with glass and blood around his head. I move to him and check his pulse. I exhale when I feel the beat of his heart.

"That's the man with the gun" Frankie looks between Eric and the gun that's next to his head. She doesn't even look scared. Her face is blank. I pull my eyebrows together. "Frankie this is Eric a friend" with this information out she pulls her eyebrows together.

"Hes the one that put the gun on me" she lifts her hand and points at Eric. I hear a little gasp and look at Shane. He has moved to Frankie and holds her hand. "Frankie what happened to your hand and arm?" His tone laced with panic.

I look at her head and see that there is blood all over it and her forearm a turning a purplish color. I mentally slap myself for not noticing earlier. I look at my siblings all three are looking at Frankie's face. Her face has scrunch up with her looking at her hand.

[Frankie's POV]

I hadn't even noticed my hand and arm. I scrunch up my face as I remember what happened the last time when my head got cut up. I mean I hands are still scabbed over but my right hand is reopened.

"Eil call the doctor, wyatt and Shane help carry Eric to the med bay area and Frankie come with us and tell us everything that happened" I look from my head to Hozier, his face is all business now. I watch as the boys pick up Eric and start to walk to the med bay. Wait, why do they have a med bay?

I was about to ask when wyatt talked "Frankie tell us what happened"

When I was done telling them what happened a doctor cleaned my hand and wrapped it. He was now sitting at the head of Eric's bed and picking glass out of his scalp.

I look up at the boys "I'm sorry" my voice small. I'm afraid of what my punishment is going to be. They all  exchange glances until Shane comes next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. I flinch at the contact.

I can tell by the look on Shane's face, that he saw and felt me flinch. "Look Frankie, you did nothing wrong. All you did was protect your self." He turned his head and looked at Eric "And you did a pretty good job too" he turned back with a smile.

I was about to say something but was interrupted by a grown from the bed. We all look at the bed and see Eric sitting up with a confused look.

"Who the fuck is she?" He was looking at me

..................................................................

Have a wonderful day!
- Foxx