Chapter 57

Chiyo Pov
I twirl my katanas in my hand as fast as I can, switching between my right and left hand.

"Your up early." I point my katana towards Sakura, "You know what they say practice makes perfect." She shakes her head and walks towards me, "But there is a thing called over working yourself baka." I seal my katana and rub my face, "Your right I'm just getting a little workout in before I'm summoned away again. What brings you out here anyway I figured Kaachan would have you at the hospital still making different medicines and food pills with the herbs we bought back."

She fiddles with the end of her shirt, "I was wanting to know if you would help me with my water style some more."

I grab her hands and pull her closer to me, "Sakura what did I tell you?" She rolls her eyes at me playfully and I lean in stopping when our lips brush together, "And what did I tell you about rolling my eyes at me."

I lower my voice, "I might just have to punish you for that." I smirk when I feel her shiver and her eyes darken.

But before she can say anything I pull away smiling innocently, "Well let's get to training."

"You tease...."

I stick my tongue out at her playful, "Careful Chiyo I bite." I freeze on spot and stare at her with wide eyes. Did she just-.

Sakura pats me on the shoulder and walks to the small pond I had made the last time I was helping her train. I chuckle a little and walk towards her, "Are you wanting to lean a offensive or defensive jutsu?" Shes silent for a moment, "Is the water armor jutsu more defensive?"

"Technically yes but it can be used for offense too."

"I think I want to learn and offensive jutsu." I nod, "All right now about a C-ranked for now its called Water style: Raging waves." I spend the morning running threw the hand signs with her until she can do them without a problem.

"Remember the more chakra you put behind it the more powerful this jutsu will be." I body flicker to the other side of the pond, "Okay Sakura I'm going to the Fireball jutsu and I want you to counter it." She nods determinedly, "I'm ready!"

I run threw the hand signs at a normal right and smile widely when Sakura does the jutsu with ease. When the steam disappears I body flicker right in front of her and pull her into a big hug. She squeaks in surprise at first but then begins to laugh, "I did it!"

"I knew you could do it!"

"There you two are." We pull apart and I grunt a little annoyed at Touchan. "Master Jiraiya its good to see you." I snort earning me and elbow in the ribs from Sakura causing me to wheeze. Touchan grins obviously amused, "Well Chiyo your Kaachan wanted me to find the both of you." I cross my arms over my chest, "What for?" He merely shrugs, "Don't know all she really said was the four of us should have lunch together."

As if it was my stomach was waiting for the mention of food it growls loudly. I chuckle nervous, "Well lead the way then." Sakura grabs my hand and we follow Touchan to a BBQ place.

Kaachan was already sitting in a booth grilling some meat.

"Took you awhile to find them." Touchan slides in next to her, "I didn't want to interrupt there training session." Sakura slides in first, "I'm surprised you where able to leave your office at all Kaachan." She takes a gulp of her sake, "Shizune and Shikaku are taking care of things for now."

The waitress comes over to our table and her cheeks turn pink when she looks at me, "What can I get you three to drink?" I smile at her kindly, "I'd take some Green tea." Touchan shakes his head at me a little, "Just another bottle of sake." Sakura places my hand in her lap and glares at the girl, "I'll take green tea too."

The poor girl scurrys away I can't help but laugh a little Sakura shoves me lightly in response.

"So Kaachan any reason you wanted to have lunch with us? Kaachan eats her bowl of rice casually, "No not really I just wanted to see my daughter and future daughter-in-law." I could feel my face heating up and Sakura looks down at her lap biting her lip slightly.

"Awe Tsunade look how flustered they got." Touchan coo's at us, "I hate you both." Touchan wiggles his brows at us, "Sooooo how far have you guys gone hmmmmm~."

"Touchan!"

Luckily Kaachan slaps him in the back of his head, "Baka that's none of our business." The waitress comes back with our drinks, and we order our food. I blow on my tea a little before drinking some, "Besides its not like Sakura can get pregnant." I choke on the tea coughing, Sakura pats my back her face even redder than before.

Damn it of course they had to bring this up, I still haven't even talked with Sakura about it yet....

"Might as well do it now kid since it was brought up. And you don't chicken out again...." I chew on the inside of my cheek and Sakura looks at me concerned, "Chiyo are you okay?"

I look down at my tea, "Well um Touma told me some things about dragons and I guess by sealing himself in me when I was a few days old......changed how my body works." Kaachan sets her cup of sake down, "Changed how exactly?" I glance at Sakura from the corner of my eye, "Um whenever we do get there, there is a chance Sakura could get pregnant..." (An: I had to do it I want some babies 😭🙏😅.)

The three of them stare at me with wide eyes and jaws dropped, "Y-Your sure?" I sigh a little and look Touchan dead in the eyes, "Look I don't understand it all myself but with how serious Touma was when he was telling me about it I'm 100% positive." Sakura seems to snap out of it and cups my face forcing me to look at her then kissing me gentle.

It only lasted a few seconds but it felt like heaven to me.

"This doesn't change a thing how i feel about you okay Chiyo." My shoulders sag and I smile slightly, "Thank god I thought you where going to freak out and leave me." Before she can say anything Touchan squeals like a little girl, "Yessss now I can have grandkids!!!!!"

I roll my eyes at his childish behavior, "You still had Kasumi you know." He pauses then jumps in his seat again, "Yesss more grandkids!!!!" Kaachan gives us a pointed look, "But not anytime soon especially with everything going on." I bring Sakura's hand to my lips and kiss her knuckles causing her to smile widely.

"Of course not Kaachan besides I have to keep my promise to Sakura first and take her on a proper date." They both smirk at me and we begin to eat, laugh and joke about anything that came to mind. After eating Kaachan promised us she will make sure we will have the rest of the afternoon to ourselves. Which will be hard but she is Hokage, me and Sakura decided to head back to the new Senju Mansion.

We ended up in my room laying down on my bed, Sakura having her head on my chest.

"You know this is nice but it feels weird at the same time." Sakura laughs softly, "I think it only feels weird to you because your used to running around the village dealing with it's problems." I hum playing with her hair, "Your probably right but I think I needed this. To spend a day with you seeing as we are going to be separated for who knows how long."

I ponder for a minute, "You never told me what happened between you and your parents." I feel her body tense up, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Sakura props herself up on her side and looks down at me, "I blew up on them during the time we thought Nagato had killed you." I frown, "Why?" She chews on her lip a little, "Its because there not to fond of our relationship. My Kaachan said you poisoned me saying I could go find a nice man now. Then my Touchan said he was glad you where gone because you brought nothing but trouble since you got to the village. I couldn't stand them talking so badly about you anymore so I told them off. I also told them not to talk to me or try to get me to go back until they realize how horrible they where being."

"But there your parents...." I say quietly, she leans down kissing me softly then leans back a little.

"I know but I have you, Lady Tsunade, Master Jiraiya and Kasumi. And with you guys I couldn't be anymore happier." I pull her back into me and she tucks her head under my chin.

I need to find an appropriate time to talk to Sakura's parents. I know she says she's happy and makes it seem like it doesn't bother her. But it will and I will do whatever I can to keep her happy.