Chapter 1

Changes

Changes

A VERY LONG YEAR LATER

I HAVE ALWAYS CHOSEN THE WRONG PATH, whether I knew it or not.

It was almost as if it were in my blood.

The roar of the car I was driving was intoxicating, only because it was distracting me from the task at hand and the truth. 

But what was the truth? I was an assassin.

Ever since I was sold to Leona De Romero, I was trained. The situation was do or die. So I followed every order. Got up every morning and planted my trainer's ass on the gym floor every single day.

It left me sore in every single place on my body but it was worth it, I created a legacy for myself. Everyone knows who I am. Everyone is afraid of me, and I couldn't help but fucking love it.

I pull up to the airport pickup lane and take a good look at the photo in my hand. My 109th target.

29-year-old, Thomas Kieran. Rapist, pedophile, and money launderer. I fix the itchy wig on my head before reapplying the red lipstick that smeared from the consistent anxious biting of my lip.

I slam the car door shut looking around for Thomas, I find the brunette with a briefcase in his hand and face stuck in his phone.

"Thomas Kieran?" I say grinning, he looks up with a face of distaste before it turns into one of amusement.

"Yes, and who might you be?" He was attractive, I wasn't going to lie. But beauty is on the inside after all.

"I'm here to take you to your marketing fundraiser, sir" My throat almost cracked from the offbrand southern accent I was pressing on it.

"Remind me to thank my father" He took a hungry look at my body before entering the car door I opened for him. I resisted slamming it in his face and rounded the car setting myself behind the wheel.

I looked into the rearview window looking for a specific dark-skinned curly-headed beauty, Nayomi. She sat on a motorcycle not too far behind watching the car intensely. 

I could not fuck this up.

I began driving down the highway when I met eyes with Thomas in the backseat, "So...Where you from, darling?"

I put a fake smile on my lips giving him a small glance, "Arkansas, Sir"

"Sir seems a bit awkward, makes me feel like an old man taking retirement in the Bahamas. Thomas is just fine"

The false giggle that left my mouth seemed to stroke his ego, "How about we set a deal?"

"What kind of deal, Thomas?" His name left a bitter feeling on my tongue, I just wanted to get this over with.

"I don't know you...You don't know me, we'll never see each other again. Do you know where this is going?" I tried to keep the gun in my waistband as he slid over behind the driver's seat and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I think I have an idea..." I let out a breath as I pulled into a deserted field of grass.

"I'd love to just have a few drinks, and see where this goes" I smiled and hopped out of the driver's seat readjusting the gun to my front pocket. The black wig on my head was getting irritating.

Where did they get this piece of shit? Party city?    

I opened the door sending Thomas a smile, I could already see the semi pressing against his trousers. I push him down laying him on the backseat, I toss my leg over his waist straddling him.

I lean close enough to merely brush our lips, "You would've been such a good lay"

"What do you mean?" He said in a strained voice, probably feeling the Glock 19 pressing against his abdomen.

"I know what you did Tommy, A 16-year-old girl? Really?" His mouth was open in surprise. It didn't take him long to start pleading either.

"Look, I don't know what you're-"

"I've heard this 108 times before, Thomas" I rolled my eyes "You start acting clueless, then suddenly you gain common knowledge and start offering me money, claiming you'll pay double of whatever someone is paying me"

"P-Please! Just don't kill me!"

"Oh no, I'm gonna make you scream first, Tommy" I whispered seductively before raising my gun and shooting him in the neck.

"Or not" I smiled at the choking man in the backseat. Blood flowed down staining the car seat before his eyes rolled back into his head.

I pulled out the burner phone from the front seat compartment pressing the numbers burned into my mind.

"Agent E34?" The familiar voice spoke.

"He's gone" I tossed the wing onto his face no longer wanting to see the corpse's face. My platinum blonde hair cascades down my back.

"Good job, Fear"

Welcome to the first chapter of TMF!

Thoughts? Predictions? Feedback?

All is appreciated!