Chapter 19

⚠️ Sexual Content Ahead ⚠️

1 month later (July)

"No you're staying with me." Gio says.

"I can't stay at your house forever Gio, I have my own apartment. Plus I don't have anymore clean clothes over there." Which reminds me. I need to do laundry.

"So just bring more over, you can do laundry at my place. You've been saying you wanted to move anyway, so just stay with me." He looked at me pouting giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I've been practically living with you Gio." I told him.

"Exactly, so don't change anything now. I like having you with me everyday." I bit my lip trying to think if it's a good idea.

I mean, I do like the idea of waking up with him every morning.

"Fine, but I'm keeping my apartment so I have somewhere to go if we don't work out."

"Impossible, you're my soulmate." He says lifting the back of my hand to his lips.

We're now driving back to his place after we had our date. I told him he should just drop me home and that's how this conversation came up.

A little later we were parking in the garage and making our way up to his apartment.

I didn't even wait for the elevator to stop before I took off my heels. They were very cute but painful.

"I told you not to wear those they look painful, come here." He said about to pick me up.

"No it's okay, I can walk." I said stepping to the side a bit

"Yasmine..." He warned.

"Gio I haven't been to the gym in three weeks, I'm too heavy." I complained.

Before I could protest any further, Gio scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Don't make me repeat myself next time." He said and smacked my ass hard.

He walked us in the apartment and up the stairs to the bedroom. He changed us out of our dinner clothes and dressed us more comfortably. No matter how much time I protested saying I can help myself, he still insisted on changing me.

We were now downstairs watching army of the dead while Gio massaged my feet. We were bickering back and forth about who the real villain was.

"No that guy should've never killed the alpha queen. It's all his fault." Gio says.

"Yea that happened, but they would've gotten out of there alive if it wasn't for Scott's daughter going to get those two people. Now everyone's dead because of her and she gets away scot free." I defended throwing my hands up.