Chapter 1:

Abused all her life, Samantha 'Sam ' Wolfe doesn't trust any one.
When she is forced to become Chem. Partners with Chris she starts to feel an attraction and it scares her.
Chris Wayne is soon to be Alpha of Moonlight Pack. But when he finds his Mate in Sam, his priority changes. The closer he seems to get to her the farther she backs up.
When he finds out about the abuse will he be able to stop it? And will he be able to show her that not all men are the same?

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Copyright © | AllieMfHernandez

-------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING !!!
THIS IS A ROUGH DRAFT OF A STORY I WROTE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. THERE ARE SCENES OF S.A. AND ABUSE ! I REALIZE I DID NOT PUT THE PROPER WAENINGS IN THESE CHAPTERS, FOR THAT I APOLOGIZE.

Prolouge:

December 15, 2004

The woods surrounded me, the night enveloping me like a black cloak.

My breath came in short gasps, the cold air clogging up my air way. I stumbled, falling on my hands and knees.

I could feel blood seeping down my legs, sharp branches scratching my hands but I paid little attention to the pain.

And still I continued to run...

and run...

and run!

I had to get as far away from him as possible, if he caught me...I shook my head not wanting to think about it.

Tears streamed down my face as I heard the familiar howl, he was getting near.

But I had nowhere to go.

The realization yet again hit me, causing me to falter.

Where would I go?

I had no money.

I had no relatives.

I was just a little girl and I was alone.... so alone.

As I stood there, the cold seeped through my jeans and jacket, sending a bone shattering chill through my body,

I heard the approaching footsteps.

I froze before I came to my senses and ran.

I stumbled and stumbled, unable to see the tree roots and low branches.

Finally after what felt like hours, I couldn't continue on.

I was cold, and my limbs were going numb due to the December winter.

I fell to the ground, too tired to push away the stick poking at my ribs.

I closed my eyes, letting sleep take me.

I faintly heard a twig snap near my head then everything went black.

10 Years Later...

August 25, 2014

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock.

My eyes snapped open and I instantly shut it off knowing he had a hangover and the noise would only infuriate him.

I sat up in my pull out couch bed and stretched my sore muscles.

The first day of Senior year at Middleton High.

I couldn't wait! No sarcasm there.

I headed into the bathroom, taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth.

Walking into my small room I shoved on the first thing I saw a pair of jeans, a plain black v neck and a black leather jacket with a hoodie. It was all I could pretty much wear, or a long sleeve shirt.