knees-smut

I bobbed my head up and down Joshes cock out of breath. I could feel him all down my throat, god he was so big. "Fuck baby you're doing so good for me." He whisper yelled throwing his head back about to cum again after hours of this. "You want me to cum in your pretty little mouth?" Josh smirked. I shock my head indicating 'yes'. "You look so good with your lips wrapped around me, such a mess." Josh said as he came undone into my mouth. I could feel his cum lather my throat, some dripping down my check. I hopped back up and kissed Josh once again. "You are so good at that" Josh laughed.

"Time to let me do something for you babygirl" he insisted. I gladly agreed and laid back down on the bed already spreading my legs. "Calm down Y/n, I'm in charge here." he demanded. I nodded my head and smiled looking up at Josh. He moved down to my heat and asked for my permission to take off my panties that were still covering me.

"Yes fuck, please Josh." I begged. He pulled them down slowly and I groaned. I felt him place kisses everywhere but the place I needed him the most.

After a while Josh finally gave in and thrusted his fingers into me while his tongue licked up and down my clit. I didn't know how much more I could take of it. "Josh let me cum, please." I pleaded. He shock his head no and I just slumped down trying so hard to keep my release from coming too quick.

"Cum for me baby" I heard him say and immediately came on-to his fingers. He watched in aw praising me about how pretty I looked while doing so.

We we're both too tired to keep going after a long day of working, causing us to collapse on the bed and fell asleep in each others arms. While Josh whispers sweet nothings into my ear.

———————————————————-

I woke up to the sunlight coming through me and Joshes window. I slowly opened my eyes and yawned still tried from last night since we didn't get much sleep. Me fidgeting caused Josh to wake up too. "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to wake you." I told him sympathetically. He insisted it was okay because he had a lot of things he had to get done.

Josh jumped out of bed and got dressed, I still don't know how he does that. It takes me forever to even think about getting up. After a while I put some clothes on and went down to breakfast.

Noah had picked up just about everything from waffle house- bacon, waffles, hash browns, grits and eggs. I sat down with my food and Josh. He looked down at my knees and noticed the marks on them from last night and smirked to himself. I didn't notice what he was looking at and I didn't know why I felt so soar until I looked down and saw what Josh was staring at.

"Omg my knees hurt so bad" I said rubbing over the scratches I had from the floor. "Ya I bet they do Y/n" Bryce laughed coming over and dabbing up Josh before walking back upstairs causing everyone else to laugh too, me rolling my eyes.

a/n- sorry i haven't been updating! i've been rly busy with school starting.