Chapter: 23

[6 MONTHS LATER]

You look at your stomach and gently touch it. You could feel a heart beating inside you.

Whenever you would touch your stomach, you would get reminded of that night when Jungkook raped you.

When he destroyed your whole life.

That night was the worst night ever.

You close your eyes and rest your head on the couch while remembering about that night.

[FLASHBACK]

He bites your lip while sucking it harshly. Your throat is getting dry due to screaming. Your eyes are puffy and red.

He puts his hand inside your shirt, roaming it everywhere, touching your bare skin.

Y/N: J-jungkook-ah, p-please...stop...don't do...t-this.

Jungkook pulls off and touches your cheek gently.

Jungkook: You destroyed me. You ruined me y/n.

He brings his face closer to yours.

"It's time to return the favor"

He says and pulls off. He grabs a wine bottle and harshly opens it.

He then stuffs it inside your mouth.

You kept trying not to drink the wine but when trying to breath properly, a lot of wine enters inside your body.

He is holding your mouth harshly with one hand and with the other, he is holding the wine bottle upside down into your mouth.

Your eyes slowly starts closing up.

He smashes the bottle on the floor once it's empty and starts unbuttoning your shirt while kissing all over your collarbone.

Y/N: NO! PLEASE DONT DO THIS I B-BEG YOU.

He throws your shirt away and grabs your hands tightly. You can't escape his grip no matter how hard you try.

Your lips are shivering in fear.

Your heart breaks into a million pieces. The love you trusted so much, is now hurting as hell.

You were crying your lungs out.

Slowly you starts feeling dizzy. The alchohal starts showing it's effect.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"I will break your heart y/n"

His words were still ringing in your head.

"I will take away everything from you, just the way you did"

A tear rolls down your cheek thinking how happy you both could have been.

How your life could have completely changed if Jungkook was still with you.

If he hadn't left.

It was all a waste. No matter how much you love him...it will never be enough to make him forgive you and come back.

You couldn't sleep. And you knew it deep down that Jungkook couldn't sleep either.

"I gave you all my heart but you broke it"

Suddenly someone sits down beside you.

You wipe your tears and look at him.

Taehyung: Shedding tears won't change a thing y/n-ssi.

Y/N: I r-ruined my own life.

He gently pats your head

Taehyung: Don't lose hope y/n...everything will be okay-