Chapter 1

"Happy first month anniversary, hubby!" I chirped while holding a heart-shaped cake in my hands, walking as carefully as ever so I wouldn't trip since I know how clumsy I am.

Jun grinned, chuckling as he loosen his necktie, "Oh, how sweet of you, wifey."

He went to my side, putting his big hand on the back of my head, and kissed my temple. His natural honey scent filled my nostrils as I closed my eyes to feel his soft pair of lips against my skin. Jun and I had been married for a month now and we were together for almost three years already. Our marriage was still fresh in my head like it just happened a day ago.

I'm so in love with him and I know that he loves me too. We fought but breaking up were never been an option for us. He doesn't want to lose me and I also don't want to lose him. He's my life now. I can't imagine my life without him and I would if I'll lose him.

"I am sweet," I said with a knowing look. He chuckled and squeeze me into his arm, hugging me tightly as he put a soft kiss on my head. "You look tired, wanna rest?"

"I think you don't want a rest at all." He smirked at me, making me blush furiously. "But I do need a rest, wifey. Maybe we should do that next time."

As I expected. My shoulders dropped as I frailly nod at him, forcing a feeble smile across my lips. We never had sex for almost a year now. I'm dry for fucking months but I needed to control not to burst out here and yell at him.

He told me that he's not yet ready to have a family so I think I need to respect that even though I wanted it so bad.

I put the cake I baked in the refrigerator with a pout on my lips. Jun headed to our room first so I stayed here for a while, staring into spaces as I put water on the glass.

Jun doesn't want to touch me. He doesn't want to fuck me. I'm still a human, I have needs. Is he seeing someone else? Is he cheating on me? No. No, Jun, will never. I know he won't do that. He's just not ready and I'm just being paranoid.

"Wifey?" I heard his baritone, husky voice so I quickly gulped down the water and put the glass on the sink.

"Coming, hubby!" I said with forced enthusiasm.

I went upstairs and caught Jun leaning against the wall with folded arms. He looked exhausted as he gave me a tired smile and outstretched his hand for me to take. Giddily, I took his hand and he lead our way to our room.

Me, tailing behind him, I smiled as I stared at our laced hands. I love how to arm his palm is.

"Aren't you going to shower first?" I asked when he lay on the bed, dragging me to lay beside him.

He hummed, "I'm too exhausted to shower."

I moved away from his arms that were wrapped around me, "I'll shower you then."

"Sana." He chuckled and squish my cheek. "You're such a perv."

"I am not!" I shrilled with a pout. He laughed at me before he drag himself up.

"Okay, wifey. I'm going to shower now." He jumped to his feet, pulling his shirt off. My jaw clenched as I watch his hot, sexy body. His six packs abs made me gape. "Stop ogling."

I rolled my eyes, "Ogling your face, Chou."

He chuckled and massage his member in front of me, making me gulp. My eyes fixated on his clothed huge member as he play with it. I caught my breath in my throat as I drag my bottom lip between my teeth, feeling my throat got dries.

My husband is such a tease.

"Maybe you forgot, Sana, you're my wife, I'm your husband. So you're also a Chou now." He smirked before he stopped palming his shaft and walked to the bathroom, his ass moves sexily with every step.