Chapter 18 - Raging Fire

Uno grabbed my shoulders.

Uno: "Hey! Jinx, you listen to me right now! I don't know what's going on with him, but nothing is going to change the fact that he's still your big brother Jyugo! Do you understand me?!"

I was shaking and my breaths were short.

Jinx: ".... I... understand..."

Nico: "Uno! Rock! Jinx!"

Rock: "Nico, you're back."

Nico: "Yeah. Why is Jinx blindfolded?"

Rock: "Look..."

Nico: "Oh my god! What happened to Jyugo?!"

Rock: "We don't know..."

Uno: "His shackles... they're gone... JYUGO!!!"

Jyugo: "DAMN HIM!!! IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!!"

I pull my blindfold down around my neck only to see a huge red wall coming straight towards us. It crashed into the side of the stadium. Yamato managed to grab us and jump out of the way. When the smoke cleared, we saw the strange attack Jyugo did created a HUGE ravine like slash mark in the ground.

Uno: "Well, look at that, we lived."

Yamato: "Is everyone alright?"

Nico: "We're fine thanks to you, Yamato."

He puts us down.

Seitarou: "I'll see what I can to do assist with the evacuation. I'm sure these inmates will be safe with you, sir."

He runs off.

Yamato: "Of course."

Nico: "Uh, guys... code red..."

The three of them look to see me staring at Jyugo without my blindfold.

Uno: "Oh no... Jinx! I told you to keep your blindfold on!"

They ran up to and kneeled beside you. Rock held my arms to prevent me from running.

Rock: "Is she... resisting it?"

My eyes were wide, and I was drooling but I hadn't made a move. My eye twitched as I took deep breaths, trying to stay in control. I then shook my head with my fists clenched and turned to them.

Jinx: "We have to save him!"

I wiped the drool from my chin. They looked surprised.

Jinx: "Like you said. He's still my big brother..."

Mitsuru: "As you may have noticed, we're in the midst of a small emergency! Inmates, if you could follow the guards' instructions and evacuate the arena calmly! I repeat CALMLY! That'd be great!"

Everyone started rushing out of the stadium, very much not calmly.

Mitsuru: "Looks like that attack spooked 'em good. WELL IF YOU CAN'T BE CALM TRY NOT TO FALL AND GET TRAMPLED!!

Warden: "Damage control, stop the cameras."

Mitsuru: "Aye aye, Cap'n."

Rock: "To think that Jyugo could do that much damage."

Uno: "He looks so... vicious... but it's him... it's still Jyugo!"

Jyugo ran to Musashi and tried to slash him. Musashi threw a fire attack. Jyugo then did the same huge attack he did before that went all the way up the stands, just missing the Warden up there.