Chapter 23

Marinette pov and Damien pov

I am busying myself some of my designs when i hear a soft unnoticeable thud on my balcony.

Marinette: hey Damien, come over here i need some advice should this be in red or black i just can't tell which goes best to the suit.

Damien: how did you. Tt nevermind let me see the sketch red definatly red.

Marinette: thanks there is coffee downstairs in the kitchen if you want and also some more baked goodies on the table in the kitchen. It is layed out and labeled so you will be able to tell which is which and i also made crossaints if you'd like one she holds.a plate she had her snacks kept on her desk.

Damien takes one and goes to lean on the desk Marinette is working on to see her other work layed out messily. I came her to give youba heads up another one of fellow nuisance team members will be showing up at our school.

Marinette: really who?

Damien: you will see him, when you see him i aint gonna give any hints.

Marinette pouts and puffs out her chest which her face and cheeck a sligth pink blush when she responds with fine have your way then. Damien just looks at her as she goes back to her work. She is so cute when she does that it just makes me wanna grab her and hold in my arms. Woah woah where did that thougth come from i am not falling for her i can't fall for her not after Raven i am not falling another one. It just not happening. He is dragged out of his thougths when he hears Marinette speack to him again.

Marinette: it's Super boy isn't it. That's why he was at your house earlier on when i was leaving.

Damien: sighs yes it's him and apparently he will be in the same classes as us.

Marinette: that's nice

Damien: tt if you asking me. It's like a nigthmare.

Marinette: oh... Stop being such a demon boy and let some chaotic fun take place around you.

Damien: when he starts wrecking chaos on you then come say those words to me again. My only response will be i warned you so. Kent is slash for danger Stay away!

Marinette: (giggles) we will see about that.

Damien of course falls more in love with the sound of Marinette angelic laugther. Just watching her sketching on her pad and sticking her bottom lip out after bitting slowly sends Damien on a hay wire of sparks. Sparks that he burries away as much as possible when this certain blue eyed bluentte is around. Ever since he met there has been a spark one that can not please without being near her.

Marinette of course shows no emotion to the felling she may or may not poses to the certain green eyed boy standing beside her. Although she as well has felt something towards him ever since she first met him. Sincing one a trained assasin who hides his emotion and the other being a trained gurdain it obvious to expect alot of hidden feeling in the near future till in boils or and their is to sparks that will be hard to contain and ignore.

Damien: i have to go before father sends out a man hunt for me to see if i have killed anyone on the streets of Gotham.

Marinette: ohh alrigth see you at school then.

Damien just nods and jumps of her balcony into the dark nigth with Marinette eyes following him of till he can't be seen at a distance anymore.

Inside the Batcave.

Bruce: Where were you Robin? You switched of your track device.

Damien: out

Bruce: where exactly is this out you were at?

Damien: a (sighs) no where father just didn't want to be followed as is and before you give me a lecture on reasons to why we have the tracking devices in the place i know. I... I just wanted to be alone for a bit. I apologize for my actions with that he walks of to the elevator and heads of to his room leaving a stunned Bruce Wayne where he stands.

Bruce inner thougths did he just apologize.

Plagg though he flew around snickering at the boy before who's heart is changing and all of it due to him meeting a certain bluenette. Ohh love how it always to easy to like my love for cambert.

Next day at school.also John first day in Gotham academy.

John: ohh ohh why don't we go to the circus together?

Damien: no Damien stays as he walks into school and straigth to class. John not to far behind who is going to his new locker which happens to be rigth next to a blond bee locker.

John turns to her once he opens his locker and gives her a cheery greeting.

John: hi, i am new here. I am John nice to meet you.

Chloe: Chloe Bourgeois, pleasure to meet you aswell.

John: ohhh you're french so cool.

Chloe: hmp

In class

Damien drops to his seat.

Marinette: morning to you too.

Damien: my nightmare has already started.

Marinette: stop being so fussy. I am sure he is a complete sweetheart and you are just being a meany.

Damien: i assure you i am not. He simply won't shut up like a child on high sugar rush.

Marinette: cute.

Damien gets angry at that comment. Mari finding some one else cute. Ohh jealousy. Of course he runs of this emotion and keeps his glare staigth on the board as John comes into class following close behind Marrinette fellow Blond friend.

John as he walks to his seat: French girl in class. Oh what a dream come true i always wanted a French friend so sweet and... (Sighs) sweet.

Damien looks at Marinette with a look saying see what i mean and she just smiles in response.

Marinette: Bonjour monsieur John.

John gasps: another French cutie! Please be my friend i always wanted a friend with a french accent.

Marinette laughs at this while Damien just scowls.

Damien: ttt, i speak french

John: your not cute!

Marinette giggles at this “of course i'd be friends with you”