1

Eijirou Kirishima had a crush. It was well-known to the 'Bakusquad' and Katsuki himself, though he didn't pay any mind to it as he had his eyes on someone else himself. Eijirou had a partnership with one of the villains. Hence, that villain also had a thing for Katsuki. Eijirou didn't want anything to do with the villain at first till he made a promise to Eijirou.

Eijirou was a traitor, though he didn't see it that way as he still wanted to be a hero, It was currently after school hours, and Eijirou met with Touya, "When will we strike, I want him safe!"

"Don't worry, Ei, we'll get him tomorrow, while school hours." Touya said, "Or well, maybe I can sneak in to get him."

"Okay... I hope you know what you're planning here." Eijirou said, his body filled with anger, "With how he's being treated, he covers it up by being all bad and screaming all the time. It upsets me."

Touya went to hug Eijirou, "It upsets me too. Those kids will get what's coming for them, but for now, just keep pretending that you're a hero in training and the plan will go on."

Eijirou nodded and decided to go and spend time with Katsuki. He did plan a study session, after all. He bid Touya goodbye before heading back to the dormitories and catching up to Katsuki in his dorm.

Eijirou arrived at Katsuki's room, and they studied together. Eijirou noticed that Katsuki was in his own little world. "Bakubro, what are you thinking about?"

"Hmm! Oh, nothing, it's nothing to forget about it." Katsuki waved his hand dismissively.

Eijirou gave Katsuki a look that he couldn't avoid, so he spilled. "Okay, fine it's just that Mina had pressured me into spilling who I like and I admitted, you know how I fucking hate being pressured into things." Katsuki rambled.

Katsuki wasn't one to gossip. He hated that girly shit, Mina dragged him into that all the time his squad involved him in anything.
Eijirou knew this, and he was pissed at Mina. She was gonna get it. "So, who do you like?" Katsuki stayed silent for a moment, looking away from his best friend.

"Come on, Bakubro!"

"Okay, fine, it's Izuku!" Katsuki said loudly and hid his face with his hands, blushing severely.

Eijirou stopped and forgot how to breathe for a second. He likes Midoriya? How could he like Midoriya! He hates him! Mina and Midoriya are going to get it. Eijirou couldn't bear the thought of Katsuki being with someone else. He had to do something about it.

Maybe with Touya's help, yeah. Yeah, definitely with his help! He would take care of Midoriya personally. "Shitty hair! Yo you good?" Katsuki asked. He was worried, but of course, he only showed it in his own way.

Eijirou looked at a very concern Katsuki and nodded. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, Bakubro." His breathing was heavy. He needed to get out before he snapped, "I gotta go now, I'll see you at school."

"Oh.. Um, okay then." Katsuki mumbled.

Eijirou looked down at his studies and pulled out his phone. Usually, he would condone violence, but he was with a villain, and planning a kidnapping had some negative effects on him. Touya responded back, and Eijirou smiled, Katsuki's presence was temporarily forgotten, that was until he spoke again.

"Shitty hair!" Katsuki yelled.

Eijirou looked up, stunned, not from the boy's yell but from being startled from his thoughts. "Oh, sorry Kat, um, yeah I - I gotta go, I'll message you later, okay?"

Katsuki nodded, still confused but didn't question it any further. Whatever was going on with Eijirou, he would tell him sooner or later.